Yeah, so I am the new guy!! I Play guitar and I need some folks near me to play Jam with.......Are you out there? Lets just suppose... I have a number to text and if you are near or in the portland Sta Helens OreGOn Area , THEN LETS jAM. i pLAY ANY TYPE OF MUSIC AND EVEN FOR FREE. mY NAME IS mARC MCkAY AND i AM 48 BEEN PLAYING FOR ABOUT 40 YEARS (removed) HIT ME UP IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA pEACE AND rOCK AND rOLL
re.mark.12Hey, buddy. Its late, I'm tight, but I feel you. Not in your area but I wish I was. Need a new jam. I'm in Sumter SC, at (removed). Call to talk. I'll be 61 on wed, Dec 7. Happy Bday to me. Rah!. Read my favorites under joeleugene544. Pass on the info. I'll do the same. Network, who knows? I'm a keyboard player. some guitar,but usually play duet with 71 yo partner, now sick, married to nag, alzheimeer, etc. Love him to death but can't count on him any more. Could single but B- voice. Could use a partner. Do restaurants and parties. Retired. Play excellent harmonicas and good keyboards, including backing tracks for most of my favorites list. Call me for the Hell of it .