Behringer VT100FX combo is not functioning and I don't know why? It's not the fuses so where do I go next ? What do I not have to be concerned about ? W#hy can't I find aNYONE WHO WILL WORK ON THEM (BEHRINGER) OR FIND ANYONE WITH SOLID Facts concerning this BRAND. Schematic would help and a walk through is what I am seeking .. I think it is salvageable so lets get er done shall we scottishmac2012@gmail.com Thx
Uh... its a Behringer? There's kind of a reason no one will work on them, Usually because the cost or repair is more than the value of the amp. Provided you could even get parts for it , Hate to say it kid but Behringer's are throw away amps, Once they die they're dead, Say goodbye and move on
Quote by nastytroll
Uh... its a Behringer? There's kind of a reason no one will work on them, Usually because the cost or repair is more than the value of the amp. Provided you could even get parts for it , Hate to say it kid but Behringer's are throw away amps, Once they die they're dead, Say goodbye and move on

aside from the lack of tact this is pretty much the deal. most cheap SS amps use printed circuit boards that if they go bad are a pain in the ass to fix or just can't be without replacing the board. as mentioned the usual bench fee for an amp tech may well exceed the value of the amp once time to get part(s) and get if fixed is factored in. this is true of most cheaper electronic stuff.
Maybe a TV repair shop might take a shot at it? Don't know how much they run but I'd guess repair will probably be about $100-$120 at least, so maybe they just don't want to bother.

If you plug in the CD input jack do you get a sound?
Quote by diabolical
Maybe a TV repair shop might take a shot at it? Don't know how much they run but I'd guess repair will probably be about $100-$120 at least, so maybe they just don't want to bother.

If you plug in the CD input jack do you get a sound?

haven't seen a tv repair shop in years. I think that once the tube tvs went so did they.