Page 1 of 2
You're just holding onto it until it's passed on to someone else. That $3,000 PRS, that multimillion dollar home or $50,000 car, it's not yours. Look at your favorite guitar, when you die, someone else will be playing it. Whether you live in an apartment or a trailer or if you are even a wealthy man like Donald Trump & an entire skyscraper is named after you, when he dies, someone else will own it. I own nothing, I am just holding onto it until somebody else happens by.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
#deep
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm pretty sure that most people know that
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
OP definitely takes ownership of his weed inspired philosophy.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I ate a sandwich once
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I ate a sandwich once
What flavour
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
What flavour

Made me think of this
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
NewDayHappy: Yo, pass me that blunt.

Friend: u better not get all philosophical on me.

Quote by NewDayHappy
You're just holding onto it until it's passed on to someone else. That $3,000 PRS, that multimillion dollar home or $50,000 car, it's not yours. Look at your favorite guitar, when you die, someone else will be playing it. Whether you live in an apartment or a trailer or if you are even a wealthy man like Donald Trump & an entire skyscraper is named after you, when he dies, someone else will own it. I own nothing, I am just holding onto it until somebody else happens by.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Nah m8 I'm gunna be playing my BC Rich Warlock in hell next to Satan himself and gonna use his cock as a slide.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Made me think of this

I love Bill Bailey.

"ow, my eye, and then you shit on my head"
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Why should I give a fuck if I'm dead?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That's kinda cool though you know. Someday some kid that it just starting to play might be using the same guitar I started with. It'd kinda be my legacy as it was my uncle my washburn was handed down to me from an uncle of mine that passed.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
you know what op? you're right. I don't own anything. like my semen. that belongs in ur moms mouth.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I am gonna burn my guitars & everything else before I die so no one else can have them checkmate fuckers
Quote by NewDayHappy
when he dies, someone else will own it.

So you can own things
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by matt bickerton
How can our possessions be real if our eyes aren't real

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
This is why I'm going to be burned on a longship with all my worldly belongings and my wife when I pass. Fuck you, TS.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
When i dy i will be mummified along with all of my servants and treasures and live forever...until some archaeologist digs me up like a thousand years from now.
Last edited by geo-rage at Dec 6, 2016,
so then can you also owe nothing?

i'm gonna tell that to the debt collectors that keep calling me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
How edgy but I still own all of my belongings until I die then someone else will own them so yeah...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Spinnerweb
Oh, I'll make sure my guitar shares my coffin then.

in 1994, the ashes of 71-year-old George Swanson are buried (according to Swanson’s request) in the driver’s seat of his 1984 white Corvette in Hempfield County, Pennsylvania.

As 50 mourners looked on, a crane lowered the Corvette into a 7-by-7-by-16-foot hole.
“George always said he lived a fabulous life, and he went out in a fabulous style,” Caroline Swanson said later. “You have a lot of people saying they want to take it with them. He took it with him.”

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/pennsylvania-man-buried-with-his-beloved-corvette

how selfish lol... I COULD BE DRIVING THAT CAR!!!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad

how selfish lol... I COULD BE DRIVING THAT CAR!!!

I guess you'd want to if the C4 Corvette was ever considered a good car. Which it wasn't.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
you can't own property, man
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I just ate a sandwich. That sandwich was mine. No one else is ever going to eat that sandwich.
Quote by kjt1981
I just ate a sandwich. That sandwich was mine. No one else is ever going to eat that sandwich.
technically the bacteria and other organisms that feed on human waste will eat that sandwich later.
Archeologist:

"We've unearthed an ancient burial mound that has some interesting characteristics. One, the sarcophagus includes a stone that has several lines of text including one that has a pair of numbers separated by a single horizontal line. We've been able to guess at a translation that includes a proper name followed by what seems to be a religious or political title, but we've not seen these symbols before: RATBASTARD. Perhaps another linguistic scholar will be able to help.

The body was evidently buried face down and a ceremonial device or weapon of some kind was apparently inserted anally as part of the burial ritual ordered by (difficulty discerning this part) a beloved wife or concubine. It's curious in that it seems to be some kind of very large cheese slicer, as evidenced by the remains of bits of thin rusted wire attached to small rusted objects on either end at a distance that seems to correspond to the length of twice one of the deceased's feet. A pair of corroded lumps of thin copper wire surrounds chunks of iron that hold a magnetic charge, so perhaps these objects were used for direction finding. These are located closer to one end of the ceremonial device/weapon than the other.

There seems to be a rusted stake of some kind in the chest area of the skeleton, and a hole in the back of the skull corresponds to the bit of corroded brass or copper found inside the skull. These wounds may have come in battle, but there's no other evidence that the deceased was a warrior. One shoulder is obviously a different size and shape from the other, and there are muscle attachments on the bones that are asymmetrical, which indicates a life of carrying something fairly heavy on that shoulder. Preliminary tests indicate a wide range of chemical exposure over a long period. We'll be transmitting more as we find it..."
Last edited by dspellman at Dec 6, 2016,
Quote by NewDayHappy

owning something =/= attaining something for eternity

i certainly do own the things i own. the value of owning something diminishes once you talk about eternal things, because nothing is eternal, and in fact life is much more beautiful and valuable because of its finiteness. you could say that 'you own nothing'... or you could say that you own everything <3
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 2