If you had a choice to speak in one accent for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Page 1 of 2
Sufth effriken
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
my home town accent, Pompeiian, which is the accent that originates from the people in Pompeii, my home town.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Some English accent. Probably Scouse as well.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by TROUnation
I'd go for a good scouse accent.

Quote by Wolfinator-x

the fuck is wrong with you
Quote by sam b
the fuck is wrong with you
...Brummie?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
I like my accent so I'll stick with it. (mostly standard american but influenced by other dialects)
cat
a better Scottish one than my own
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
whatever Lindsey Lohan is rocking right now

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by TROUnation
I'd go for a good scouse accent.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I, too, enjoy not being able to pronounce words like "bear", "hair" and "stare".

For me, probably Spanish with copious rolled Rs. Wouldn't mind Dutch.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Assuming I cannot choose my own, probably Brummie. I've got a lot of mates from the West Midlands so it'd just be easier.
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
My voice is sexy af as it is, why would I want to chance it with another accent?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Slightly more Australian than my current one
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Scouse accents are absolute cancer. The only people who like them are the sufferers of the throat disease themselves.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Scouse accents are absolute cancer. The only people who like them are the sufferers of the throat disease themselves.
I must need a hearing aid or something then, I think their accent sounds cool.
Quote by TROUnation
I must need a hearing aid or something then, I think their accent sounds cool.

I've lived 10 miles from Liverpool my entire life. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I've lived 10 miles from Liverpool my entire life. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Touché
I like having a very standard non-regional American accent. I wouldn't change it to something "foreign"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Something weird that I've noticed - I don't really pay attention to accents anymore. Like if I thought about it I'd be like, oh yea, that's a *insertregion* accent, but I just don't think about it that much anymore, unless it's like a super heavy difficult to understand accent. I'm guessing it's due to being exposed to so many accents all the time on the internet.

Just noticed it a little while back when somebody commented on someone else's accent - the equivalent of "he ain't from around here is he?" - and it took me a minute to figure out who they were talking about when it should have been obvious.
Quote by Primus2112
irish
eyyyy

i love irish accents, but people attempting to do them is always cringey and embarrassing.

my dad always sounds like the stereotypical irish cop from old Looney Tunes things.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
eyyyy

i love irish accents, but people attempting to do them is always cringey and embarrassing.

my dad always sounds like the stereotypical irish cop from old Looney Tunes things.

I said that assuming it would be a real Irish accent

although i think mine is getting pretty good
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
I said that assuming it would be a real Irish accent

although i think mine is getting pretty good
tbf i've only ever heard my dad attempt it and it's one of the few things he does that still embarrass me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I can imagine

"top o the mornin-"
"DAD"

it's a good time when your dad does embarrassing things in public
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Diddly dee potaytoe

I could use some cabbage with my depression
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 2