Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I DON'T CARE!!!

AGREED!1!!ONE!!!
I have nothing important to say
OP has my vote for this year's "Most Likely to Start Threads No One Else Gives a Shit About" award.
Free Ali
What is your native language?
My God, it's full of stars!
Ahw come on you dicks, you know you're probably going to watch it.

I'm excited to see what all of the assblasted Hollywood liberals are going to talk and cry about tbh, going to have to use their tears as lube, and their smuggy smog as incense to set the mood

Quote by Dreadnought

Pretty sure OP is from US, so English? You guys should lay off or tone it down, shame on you. Not everyone is a Wordsworth douchebag.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Dec 6, 2016,
Best Metal Performance
The Price is Wrong - Periphery

It's not even the best song on the album. The Way the News Goes, Remain Indoors, Absolomb, Flatline, Catch Fire, and Lune all should have been chosen over TPIW.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
ANY THOUGHT???

Positively never.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Fat Lard

Pretty sure OP is from US, so English?

Uhh
My God, it's full of stars!
I nominate OP for being retarded

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You legit enjoy every second of every show on E!, don't you?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Fat Lard

I'm excited to see what all of the assblasted Hollywood liberals are going to talk and cry about tbh, going to have to use their tears as lube, and their smuggy smog as incense to set the mood

Pretty sure OP is from US, so English? You guys should lay off or tone it down, shame on you. Not everyone is a Wordsworth douchebag.

Typical Trump supporting pervert
people still watch that shit?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Dreadnought

OP's probably just 12
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Lemonade deserves best album, the rest suck. Formation deserves best track as well, total banger.

Chance got big like three years ago and his new album sucks dick, annoying to see him on the list but Im not surprised.

A grammy nod to blink 182 in 2016 feels weird. Dangerous woman deserves best pop vocal album.

Radiohead better beat the shit out of bon iver, his new album is lolbad. Blackstar is acceptable too

The best rap performance category is cringe all around, as is the best metal. BJ the chicago kid and highly suspect getting nods is neat. Rihanna's performance on Needed Me is fire, grammy material for sure.

But yeah, basically give Beyonce all the awards.
Quote by neidnarb11890
sup

Man, I used to know a guy with a Wordsworth username that would make the most elaborate, eloquent shitposts about topics like eloping with ladies of the night and asking the forum if he should call back. I wonder how that guys doing, rip pbreview
Quote by Xiaoxi
I nominate OP for being retarded

Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
Quote by whywefight
Chance got big like three years ago and his new album sucks dick, annoying to see him on the list but Im not surprised.

Truth. No problem is the best track off the album though so it's nice to see they at least chose the correct song.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I actually thought about clicking on your link but then I remembered that I couldn't care less about the Grammys and thought it would just be a waste of my time.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Fat Lard

Awards shows are a waste of time to watch.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Awards shows are a waste of time to watch.

kinda like tswift
Check out my band Disturbed
The only thing I gave a shit about when it came to the Grammy's this year was Kip Winger's nomination for Best Contemporary Classical Composition. I hope he gets it.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Quote by Dreadnought

He always says USA.

I bet he is portuegese
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i nominate my grammy for best grammy in the world.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Surprised Solange's Don't Touch My Hair wasn't up for best MV. For reference, this is it:

And this IMO is a more effective appeal for black dignity than Formation was, even though I love both of those. This is more my style. We don't tend to depict people of color in Western patrician roles. The hairstyle call-back to the civil rights era shouldn't be lost on anyone either.

Solange is deeply underappreciated. This video's flawless too.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 7, 2016,