Dang son, if that's your idea of a moaning sex voice then it'd probably be more erotic to bang a piece of plywood.

That said, as far as vocals go, you kind of sound like the vocalist for The Faint. Great band. There's potential there, if you take notes and work at it (say for starters, don't try to make yourself sound like anything and just use your natural singing voice. ).

As for the rest of the music... yea, you need work lmao.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 7, 2016,
That is not moaning sex voice
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Fat ass
The World would be better without you.

You're a piece of shit. Anything you produce is and always will be shit.
Thank you! You must hate your family equally
Last edited by Pizzafan at Dec 7, 2016,
That song is a discordant mess
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Fat Lard
You should kill yourself. The World would be better without you.

You're a piece of shit. Anything you produce is and always will be shit.
Are you a cripple? What's your problem?
Way to get the butthurt
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Pizzafan
Are you a cripple? What's your problem?

Your music is so shit that it's infuriating, but I'm good now. Enjoy your pizza, and stop making music permanently.

At least that works out for you, right? Because you definitely don't have a taste for music kys
Quote by Pizzafan

In trying to find a comfortable zone for my voice, not sure if this is listenable or not. Blumpkin chorgin

https://soundcloud.com/user-769337577/tempess

"I dont wanna know what you know aabout me,
Its okay, its alright, its okay"~

Did you have a teenager write these cringe lyrics? You sound like what happens when retards get next to guitars with overdrive pedals
How is pizzafan not a Fat Lard multi?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Fat Lard is just a little crusty because he forgot to order some cheesy stuffed-crust pizza to go with his profound thoughts thread. Also he's high, I think.
Quote by snipelfritz

Nah, I may be a bit drunk, but I know shit when I smell it. Anyone that says that song you made was good is just trying to be nice.
Quote by Fat Lard
Nah, I may be a bit drunk, but I know shit when I smell it. Anyone that says that song you made was good is just trying to be nice.
You are a shit stain deep throating horse cock receiving lard chunk
Last edited by Pizzafan at Dec 7, 2016,
Eh, he used to be nicer

Not a whole lot nicer but nicer nonetheless
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Fat Lard
cripple
thought that said "morning sex voice" singing and I was intrigued.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Joshua Garcia
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Dang son, if that's your idea of a moaning sex voice then it'd probably be more erotic to bang a piece of plywood.

That said, as far as vocals go, you kind of sound like the vocalist for The Faint. Great band. There's potential there, if you take notes and work at it (say for starters, don't try to make yourself sound like anything and just use your natural singing voice. ).

As for the rest of the music... yea, you need work lmao.
I'm not against turning this thread into a thread about The Faint, just putting it out there.

Quote by snipelfritz

Your username is great your music needs work, I'm not sure how you consider that a maoning sex voice but it is not.

As a whole the song made me cringe if you are trying to decide what type of vocal style you want to have then you maybe are just not getting it, you are trying too hard.

Never come to the pit for serious feedback on an endevor, just don't, especially when your song is that cringworthy!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Nothing turns me on more than moaning, but that just sounded like normal singing to me, just a bit more gut-scrunched. The song is decent though, if you think of it as one of those really early demos or something. Good luck.

Go easy on the cymbals though the whole song sounds like a breakdown.
Quote by TROUnation
Isn't there an other forum for stuff like this?

Unfortunately this lost soul decided to post it in the pit, never a good idea for serious feedback
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by soundgarden1986
Has anyone ever actually been offended or insulted by a comment like this before tho
i cry every time
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Victory2134
How is pizzafan not a Fat Lard multi?

impossible

lard knows better than to use the word "pizza" on the internet. ya just never know who's gonna be digging through your emails/basement