To preface, my apologies if this is in the wrong board as I wasn't sure where to post this. If it is, feel free to relocate it to the appropriate area.

Anyway, I'm in the process of learning a song called 'South Branch' by Chuck Cheesman and within the tab there is a particular section that details a bass note concurrent with the second note of a hammer on.

I've attached a PDF of the tab pertaining to my confusion. Do I play the bass note as part of the first note prior to the hammer on or as I am hammering onto the higher note?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Attachments:
South_Branch.pdf
I looked at the tab. I don't know the song or artist, but is it played using finger picking? I'm guessing, since I have never heard the song.

Anyway, the bass note and the hammer on. I used my first finger to play the 2 on the E string and my third finger to hammer on the 0-2-0 on the B string. Both the bass note and the first note of the hammer on are directly in line on the tab, so I assume that both the notes are played at the same time.
Alright, thank you for the assistance. I wanted to embed the link to the YouTube video but I'm without a computer at the moment.

It just felt odd playing a bass note at the same time as a hammer on, but I guess it's just inexperience with doing such a thing and not me doing the wrong thing. I'll keep practicing it and figure it out.

Again, I really appreciate the help. Thank you.
You're referring to bars 19 to 21? The rest is just standard fingerpicking hammers and pulls. What do your ears tell you? In situations like that, I listen very carefully to the recording in a sound editor where I can slow it down or loop, and only use tab as a jumping-off point.
Okay, I've finally got a computer back. I should've mentioned, the particular bars I was confused about were 9 and 10. Notably (heh) the hammer ons accompanied by the bass notes. I've tried listening to the recording but it sounds as if he's playing more notes than are transcribed.

Here's a link to a video of him playing it. It'll be easier to understand if you listen along with the pdf of the tab I attached to the OP.