You come up with an good question, you feel great about it, you devote a good 20 seconds of your life to write the question. Then your question goes unnoticed, ignored. That's 20 seconds of your life that'll you never get back. Many things you could've done within that time period. How do you feel?
Last edited by TROUnation at Dec 7, 2016,
I usually pat myself on the back for such great shitposting
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

iunno usually when my threads go unnoticed i already know it's pure shitposting so i sorta expect very few replies

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
A bit eh, especially if it's for music I've made. High view count but no comments is the absolute worst.

For pit stuff, a bit less so cuz I only do joke threads or news.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
It's only sad if it's something I actually put thought and effort into, which is rare
Check out my band Disturbed
"You cannot hoard your two-hourses"
Quote by StewieSwan
It's only sad if it's something I actually put thought and effort into, which is rare

Like really, really rare.
i used to didnt care but now i does because stewie made fun of me and now i feel unloved and unwanted.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
It's never happened to me so no

You just need to find out how to make a good thread. Check out my thread later I'll be giving you some tips. It will be called "7 Ways To Get People To Post In Your Threads - Number 4 Will Shock You!"

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
My most unnoticed thread had to do with daytime oppression, which I feel is slightly ironic.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's too late now, but it would've been great if everyone just ignored this thread
Quote by matt bickerton
It's too late now, but it would've been great if everyone just ignored this thread
Would've been ironically ironic.
Zero reply thread in the pit would be amazing to get
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
It's not any different from wasting time making posts.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
i dunno, one time i made a thread about a guy that looked like a guy and no one cared, even though he totally looked like the guy.
Meh I don't care wither way though I mostly just jump into existing threads and only start threads on occasion.

If I could start a thread that got zero replies in the pit it would be a badge of honor
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Dec 7, 2016,
Like someone took a shit in my heart
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!