1. Make the thread relatable and applicable to everyone. A thread about a relatable topic to all demographics will get people to post in it.

2. Make the thread controversial. Good controversial topics always get people talking - Muslims, Donald Trump, vegans, single mothers, metal being crap are all good topics.

3. Make it a poll. People love clicking on polls and you will funnel the discussion along the route you desire if you include a poll

4. Make them pick a side. This will promote discussion and engage people in pointless arguments with no correct answer so the thread goes on for longer.

5. Make people feel superior. The thread should be making a target of a behaviour or topic that can make feel people more intelligent or superior for example laughing at someone stupid or someone with bad morals so they can post to prove how much better they are.

6. Make the thread relevant to current affairs. If you can include a link to a relevant news story like a recent school shooting or terrorist attack then people will want to post because they feel close to the event and want to share their opinion.

7. Make them click a link or look at a picture (also known as Bradposting). This will draw people in more and after having clicked a link or looked at something, posters will feel more like commenting and sharing their opinion because they've spent some time on it.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Dec 7, 2016,
In on top-tier shitposting seminar
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

1. Crave attention

2. Pick a topic you know will generate shitposting

3. Take a strong stance and then insult people who don't agree

4. Post stats and polls generated by severely biased sources (bonus points if they are decades old)

5. Be a hypocrite but unintentionally

6. Have no life

7. Be ETR
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Dang it Lyle, I am not a number, you can't make me one.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
you should make a constructive criticism thread where you can break down why individual threads fail.

start with any of mine.

probably all comes down to the fact i either ask a yes/no question without much room for discussion, make the subject of the thread about a show that me and ali are the only ones watching, or i get bored halfway through making the OP and just make the thread as is and go to sleep.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Dang it Lyle, I am not a number, you can't make me one.

You have viewed and replied to my thread so you are now JC

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Lyle just wishing his mountain of digitalised text counted towards his IQ score still.

the pining, the misery, the absolute zetsubou
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Lyle just wishing his mountain of digitalised text counted towards his IQ score still.

the pining, the misery, the absolute zetsubou

It's okay I am focusing on my Twitter account now which pays far more dividends

i'd rather just kill myself
I thought you were kidding. I didn't really believe you when you said you were going to make this thread. Christ, way too many yous on my last sentence.
This is very useful and informative but what I really want to know is, how can I make money from shitposts?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
This is very useful and informative but what I really want to know is, how can I make money from shitposts?

write for buzzfeed

these are solid rules
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Make them click a link or look at a picture (also known as Bradposting).

#rekt
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Buy High quality Fake and Apply for a Real Genuine Visa, passport.I D,driving license Working permit for USA,CANADA,UK,SCHENGEN COUNTRIES/EUROPEAN COUNTRIES,AUSTRALIA,ASIA,AFRICA...
contacts:
whats app========+1 (863) 240 5118
email===========paperworks091@gmail.com
Skype ID========liveaperworks091
Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want travel ? do you need papers, here is the right time...
-BARCODES: IDS SCAN and much more!!
we are working extremely hard to provide the best for our clients..
This needs stickying.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Will Lane
pickles or cucumbers?
hey, that was my thread.

i think.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug