What is your favourite type of food out of these two options

Hot dogs

Hamburgers

I need to know. For science. Yeah.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
I like Hamburgers they make me feel happy in my tummy
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
My mom often buys packs of hot dogs and feeds most of them to the dogs and it kind of puts me off to eating them, tbh.

They're still great though, but hamburgers are better. Put an egg on dat mofo.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 8, 2016,
I like hot dogs, especially all beef hot dogs with chili, cheese, mustard, onions. But they're nowhere near as good as a burger.
This
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
It's a tough choice. I'd say I prefer hot dogs, mostly because I have burgers more often.
I have nothing important to say
Burgers are much more readily available like...anywhere in this country, so I always make an effort to get a hot dog if I see one on a menu as they're surprisingly rare.
Burger, especially from the nearest place to me that sells them
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Hamburgers but if it's a Nathan's hot dog then I'd go for the hot dog.
STಠ_ಠ
depends

if i'm at a restaurant or i'm making my own, hamburgers all the way

but i'm just walking around the city, downtown and theres a hotdog stand and burger stand, i can guarantee the hotdogs are going to be wayyy better.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Hot dogs bro, especially chili dogs...in fact I want one right now...goddamn you.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
This isnt really super easy. I mean are we talkin plain dogs and regular hamburgers (no cheese)? I mean in that case I would dog it up cause I hate burgers without cheese.

Now if were talking cheeseburgers vs a regular dog im all burger.

This is where things get super tough though cause you get your loaded dog options like your chili cheese etc... and some of those are strong competition for a cheeseburger IMO. It would have to be judged per example vs a general "this is better"
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
hamburger
in part because i'm not a huge fan of pig and it has to be a really good hotdog for me to enjoy, but also jstu cause hamburgers are better
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I went with hot dog 'cause I barely know her.

Nah, for realsies, though, burgers.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Hamburgers contain much less anus than hotdogs.

¿Is that why it's called assburgers? Now that's linguistics.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Dec 8, 2016,
Burgers.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by chrismendiola
I went with hot dog 'cause I barely know her.

Nah, for realsies, though, burgers.

¿Is that why it's called assburgers? Now that's linguistics.
When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie

that's not linguistics, it's a practical joke gone horribly wrong.

my grandfather would not understand this question.

in his mind hot dogs are considered a side dish when eating burgers.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Hamburgers.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
judging purely based on how many mediocre/bad burgers i've had compared to how many mediocre/bad hot dogs i've had, i would say hot dogs are better

but i love a good burger way more than a good hot dog, so i will say burgers
Quote by jakesmellspoo
my grandfather would not understand this question.

in his mind hot dogs are considered a side dish when eating burgers.

K so, your granddad may be an asshole if who I'm thinking of is correct, but that is some pretty great logic imo
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
K so, your granddad may be an asshole if who I'm thinking of is correct, but that is some pretty great logic imo
well, he considers meat to be a side dish to meat for every meal.

making tacos?

better have chili, too.

meatloaf?

better bake a ham as well.

which one were you thinking of? i've told lots of stories about my insane grandfather.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You have to be more specific when you refer to a relative jakesmellslikepoo perpetually complains about.
Free Ali