What is your favourite spice to use in cooking. I wanna start learning how to properly cook
Thanks boys and girls
e-married to Jack (bladez)
salt
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
garlic salt
pepper
kosher salt
paprika
cumin
are all necessary for me
even though its not a spice
oregano

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Hunger
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
The only thing I like spicy is my memes
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I use an awful lot of turmeric and za'atar.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
No need to get spicy, ladies. Plenty of JG to go around.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
No need to get spicy, ladies. Plenty of JG to go around.

The only spice I need <3
STಠ_ಠ
Depends on what I'm cooking

The spices I use most frequently are cayenne and Kashmiri chili powder.

PS salt is not a spice
cat
depends what i'm cooking

I generally like Italian / Mediterranean spices to flavor my cooking, but for a min. requirement salt and pepper are usually a must.
one thing i've noticed in most of the dishes i make is that garlic and onion tend to taste good with just about everything spicy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

yeah cumin is pretty much the best of all time
also a fan of black peppercorn
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Sriracha/Tabasco/Frank's Red Hot
Oregano
Basil
Parsley
Sage
Rosemary
and Thyme
Wasabi/Horseradish
Scallion/Onion/Leek
Cumin
Paprika
Cayenne
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Dec 8, 2016,
I love cumin.

One of my favorite things to make is a copy of taco bell's quesadilla sauce, which uses cumin, paprika, garlic, and ground cayenne.

One time I accidentally used cinnamon instead of cumin and I put that shit inside alllll inside my quesadillas. I was so confused but I ate all of them. I make sure to carefully read labels now though
thai basil

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Sriracha/Tabasco/Frank's Red Hot
Oregano
Basil
Parsley
Sage
Rosemary
and Thyme

Wasabi/Horseradish
Scallion/Onion/Leek
Cumin
Paprika
Cayenne

hah
Check out my band Disturbed
i smoke mad spice, bro.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Ignite
I love cumin.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I live on a food dessert so when i get really desperate i thow a couple vitamin tabs in my gruel. Zinc and magnesium, royal jelly, echinasia. But they lace those tabs with silica sand. Makes my soup crunchy.
like yeah salt and cracked peppercorn go on everything but you're not gonna put oregano and rosemary (ya i know but bear w/ me for a tic) in caribbean curry right? just like you're not gonna throw paprika, cayenne and turmeric on a hefty genovese dish. well i guess you could do either but there's always gonna be some shithead with an undercut criticizing you if ya do so maybe it's best to just stick to tradition sometimes

also ditch the garlic powder and crush the fresh garlic yourself prior to making anything. your kitchen will probably smell like vincenzo from the 3rd street deli's armpits for months on end but it's worth it.