Page 1 of 2
Have you ever felt like your reply didn't get much attention? You spent time and imagination to write something that worth to be Liked, but after hours there is nothing.

We have a perfect solution for you!
Let me introduce - mentions!

Click on "reply" and username will be automatically added to your reply box. After you post your reply, user that you've mentioned will get a notification and in case if he wants to talk to you reply as soon as possible.

Try it today!
Try it now!
Try it!

*this feature may or may not work properly: if you have something to report - report here; if you want to say something good or not about this feature - say it here; if you don't want to write about this feature, but want to reply here - post your thoughts on being drunk on New Year eve.
uh...this was already a thing tho

am i missing something?
Check out my band Disturbed
StewieSwan

I think the notification is new

Edit: It also links to your profile now
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
how about fixing the ignore feature though

StewieSwan we had notifications only for quotes, but when you clicked "reply" username was put in bold and that's it.
Quote by soundgarden1986
But quote is still more useful tho

this one more for cases when there is nothing to quote, but you want to include someone into conversation =)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
(\__/)

(\__/)

cool beans
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

k.lainad

cool beans
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Free Ali
zappp

Wow cool
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
TROUnation
of course
(\__/)

This is all fun and games you know, until someone uses it to summon The_Blode
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
This is all fun and games you know, until someone uses it to summon The_Blode
you have to say his name 3 times while spinning in a circle in front of a mirror
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
you have to say his name 3 times while spinning in a circle in front of a mirror

While wearing used tights that you pulled from the bag of a girl on the bus.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Shura_FYI
Have you ever felt like your reply didn't get much attention? You spent time and imagination to write something that worth to be Liked, but after hours there is nothing.

We have a perfect solution for you!
Let me introduce - mentions!

Click on "reply" and username will be automatically added to your reply box. After you post your reply, user that you've mentioned will get a notification and in case if he wants to talk to you reply as soon as possible.

Try it today!
Try it now!
Try it!

*this feature may or may not work properly: if you have something to report - report here; if you want to say something good or not about this feature - say it here; if you don't want to write about this feature, but want to reply here - post your thoughts on being drunk on New Year eve.
isn't that essentially what quoting does, just - the text
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 8, 2016,
Quote by Will Lane
isn't that essentially what quoting does, just - the text

Quote by shura_fyi
Quote by soundgarden1986
But quote is still more useful tho

this one more for cases when there is nothing to quote, but you want to include someone into conversation =)
Please make changing profile/forum avatars pics simpler?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Shura_FYI neat
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 2