http://wlos.com/news/local/boy-claims-he-was-body-shamed-by-st-nick
A North Carolina mother wants the local Santa Claus fired after saying things that put her 9-year-old son in tears.
Anthony says Forest City Santa made him cry when he told him to "lay off the burgers & french fries."
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 8, 2016,
Kid should've eaten him.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by StewieSwan
funny how fat kids always have fat parents
Well that's how and why fatto kids get fatto.
after reading it, I gotta say. This story reeks of fake outrage. The kid's lines sound like they're what mom told him to say and it sounds like she's trying to build a case for a lawsuit ($$$$$)
Check out my band Disturbed
According to Anthony and his mother, he sure didn't act like a saint.

omfg i hate fat people and their fat kids, she should be ashamed for passing on her pathetic genes to that flubber butt
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Good advice. Give him a raise I say.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Would you say he slayed him or he "sleighed" him?
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Alternative pic of the kid:

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
good thing santa lives in the north pole cause the kid is gonna have to put ice on that burn

ahahaha
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by TSmitty6
Would you say he slayed him or he "sleighed" him?
Quote by Baby Joel
good thing santa lives in the north pole cause the kid is gonna have to put ice on that burn

ahahaha

Nice.
Free Ali
Free Lard
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The polar opposite to tears of joy.

That's just awful
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
lol @ the Under Armor and baseball hoodies
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
kid should've gone full Chrundle the Great on him.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by WCPhils
lol @ the Under Armor and baseball hoodies

I'm sure they watch a lot of sports from the couch
I have a theory I'm working on. Once I prove it, it will be Mendiola's Fourth Law. It states that every male between the ages of 12-35 owns an Under Armour sweatshirt.

Maybe not. I think I'm way closer to proving that every male in the same age group owns a Superman t-shirt.
Free Ali
Free Lard
chrismendiola I have one haha but I don't buy them, family members buy me UA stuff because I exercise
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Quote by chrismendiola
I have a theory I'm working on. Once I prove it, it will be Mendiola's Fourth Law. It states that every male between the ages of 12-35 owns an Under Armour sweatshirt.

Maybe not. I think I'm way closer to proving that every male in the same age group owns a Superman t-shirt.

I don't have any UA gear except one pair of boxers. I do own a spandex superman shirt tho
damn even the young turks are talking about this lol

see avi

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

You know what would make a fat kid who's insecure about his weight feel better? Having an article about his weight on the local news.
That feel when Santa body shames you and you've been crying all day and ur mom tries to make it up to you by asking you if you want to go to Mc. Donald's.

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 9, 2016,
I think Santa calling a kid fat is the very definition of the pot calling the kettle black
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by StewieSwan
after reading it, I gotta say. This story reeks of fake outrage. The kid's lines sound like they're what mom told him to say and it sounds like she's trying to build a case for a lawsuit ($$$$$)

right!? what happened to santa's freedom of speech!?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I think Santa calling a kid fat is the very definition of the pot calling the kettle black
Yea, but Santa is a fictional character whose image revolves around probably having type 2 diabetes due to a contractual obligation to drink a gallon of Coke every day.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yea, but Santa is a fictional character whose image revolves around probably having type 2 diabetes due to a contractual obligation to drink a gallon of Coke every day.

Wait, what?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Wait, what?
I may be confusing him with Slash.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Lol, remember when UG Slash or whatever it was called was a thing.....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I knew that was just my parents the whole time tbh.

/fedora
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Minkaro
I saw Santa and Slay and got excited, but this thread is not about the Goldberg film "Santa's Slay" as I had previously hoped.

No bullshit: I saw this thing out of pure happenstance and it was beautiful.

It was around the holiday season I think and I was up at like 5 am, and I never do this but I'm scrolling through TV, and I end up watching this film and loving it. Here's the thing though: I looked up that channel's programming and Santa's Slay wasn't anywhere on it. It wasn't scheduled for the air, this wasn't a rebroadcast of an earlier feature, and it wasn't scheduled to broadcast again. The slot was supposed to be filled with something else.

So out of sheer luck I happened to be scrolling through channels even though I never do it, and out of sheer luck some late, late, late night programmer decides to put this thing on, and that to me is a minor Christmas miracle.