love 'em
25 76%
whatever
5 15%
hate 'em (fuck you)
3 9%
Voters: 33.
Page 1 of 2
Trees are some of my favorite shit. They have a good color scheme going on, smell nice, give us wood , and are just generally badass creations of evolution.

My favorite place I've ever been is the redwood forest in Cali. Redwoods are the most badass trees.

My dad has been growing a giant sequoia in his front yard for the past 20 years. It just keeps growing and it'll probably destroy someone's house when the city finally decides that it's too tall and cuts it down.

What are your favorite trees?
Check out my band Disturbed
I like trees a lot.

You know who loved trees the most? John Muir. Read some of his stuff
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I like trees a lot.

He loves trees so much he published a book. Literature is murder.
Free Ali
My name is chrismen and I don't know anything about anything
Quote by Dreadnought
I like trees a lot.

Suggestions?
I've seen some huge Redwood, Douglas Fir and Evergreens in BC. I believe they run straight down through central Cali.

Those sequoias are insane

General Sherman
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
strong stewieswan thread
> makes a thread about trees in the month of december
> doesn't mention addison spruce christmas tree

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Did you know that demand determines supply so by purchasing forest products like paper and lumber you are supporting forests?

I like balsam firs because they're so triangular but white pine is also a beautiful tree. Dense stands of young aspen are also neat. 👌👌

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
not gonna lie i was thinking of making this thread a few weeks ago

i love white birch. pretty and the bark burns while wet

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel

i love white birch. pretty and the bark burns while wet

Birch is my least favourite wood to burn. Too much smoke
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
trees are fucking great

i've never seen a proper redwood but i'd very much like to

i love the way forests cover the local landscape

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Trees are great always makes me sad when I see people cutting one down.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
my favourite deciduous is probably the birch. it's beautiful and generally a sign of a very clean environment.

i also like the sound of the words for it in slavic languages.

my favourite coniferous tree is probably the pine tree because it smells great and has brought to life in our poetry by Srečko Kosovel

the song 'pines', originally written by Srečko Kosovel

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I love trees too.

Maple trees.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
special shoutout to the baobab tree

and the banyan

Oh and Colorado's own bristlecone pines, some of which are thousands of years old

Quote by seanlang01
Did you know that demand determines supply so by purchasing forest products like paper and lumber you are supporting forests?

Not only that, but all of deforestation the world is irrelevant compared to all the wood I'm giving your mom.

In the end, it doesn't even matter.
Free Ali
The larch
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
i smoke mad trees, brah
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i do love some white birch. (HUU, babby)

and the little pine forest at Rutgers Gardens is great.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The peppercorn tree in my backyard has many fond memories attached to it

http://dmtilly.aimsites.org/files/2012/10/DSC_0247-1024x576.jpg

Not mine but similar
looks like a nice climbing tree.
I love trees without them we wood be reduced to playing acrylic guitars.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by sashki
Oaks tho

check out them galls

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
refer to them by their scientific name ya fkn tree noobs

Spathodea campanulata hmu

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I really like willows
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by ultimate-slash
Suggestions?

The Mountains of California
I like all trees and plants tbh. I really love nature in general, I think it's beautiful
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I dig Pohutukawa's and Jacaranda's. They produce some gnarly flowers in spring/summer.

Pohutukawa

Jacaranda

Rebel Scum

The second one is a very pretty tree
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Page 1 of 2