I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day. I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, shitpost, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep. Next day, I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep.

TL;DR: I wake up, shower, go to class/sleep, come home, fiddle with guitar, go to sleep.
find a girl to fiddle with instead of your guitar
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

make peace with your being, a state of contentment can be reached internally.

you're alive so you already have a life.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Stop posting here. That would b a great start tbh tbh
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
find a fiddle to fiddle with instead of your guitar
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Stop posting here. That would b a great start tbh tbh
Bby I can't, I'm addicted to the attention that I get here when I post in the pit. Once I become more irrelevant than I already am, I'm all set for the "getting a life" road.
100 coins.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
If you do thinks automatically at some point you'll become desinterested, bored and unfulfiled. Every thing you do find a reason to do so, and if you can't, try to think if you can just NOT do those things and figure out to do something else. Likely you'll find reasons for all those things you are doing and then start to feel fine and fulfilled about the same exact actions you made.
shitpost more
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Minkaro
I'm going to ignore your question to ask my own, am I supposed to pronounce the TROU in your username like "trow" as in "trousers"? Because I've started and I don't think I can stop.

That's how I've been pronouncing it in my head. Even if he says some other way of pronouncing it I will continue to do so.
Quote by Minkaro
I'm going to ignore your question to ask my own, am I supposed to pronounce the TROU in your username like "trow" as in "trousers"? Because I've started and I don't think I can stop.

or trou as in trowzaa

whoa
Start going to things for the sake of experiencing what those things would be like. Before you know it indeterminacy will happen and interesting, exciting things will take place. And if they don't, you'll still have a lot of cool stuff to do.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
eat a man's still beating heart.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I will always be an outcast. Nobody likes me & I like nobody. Just a matter of time before I get banned here too.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
The4thHorsemen The horsemen are drawing nearer, on leather steeds they ride, they've come to take your lifeeee (pick scrape/slide) on through the dead of night, with the four horsemen ride, or CHOOSE YOUR FATE AND DIE!
Quote by PinkFloydianZep
drop some acid and take nature walks
you made a mistake in your post. don't sweat though, i fixed it for you. no problem bruv
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Goals, it's important to have them and write/type them down. Somewhere where you read them everyday. I put mine on the bathroom mirror.
Some small some big. I've done this for almost 30 years and I eventually accomplish all of them.

Why do you go to class? Is their some sort of specific end game there?

Also, instead of fiddling with a guitar you could switch it up and guitar with a fiddle.
Tbh you're on a fast track to becoming the next me.
Aka an amazing guitarist. No shame.

Except I occasionally change things up and play games or watch anime, so maybe a little bit of shame.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Minkaro
Quote by The4thHorsemen
That's how I've been pronouncing it in my head. Even if he says some other way of pronouncing it I will continue to do so.
Yeah, its pronounced as "trow." Well that's how I pronounce it anyway. I need some English expert or something to prove me wrong.
TROUnation

Really you are asking pit dwellars how you can go about getting a life?

Like we would know
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge