Page 1 of 2
Of course they're discriminatory. I discriminate between people I would bang/date, and those I would not. For example, the dude in the thumbnail is not someone I would bang/date.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Of course they're discriminatory. I discriminate between people I would bang/date, and those I would not. For example, the dude in the thumbnail is not someone I would bang/date.

That's a woman.
this video is trash and so is stewie
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That's a woman.

Pretty sure its the dude from Dazed and Confused fam.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That's a woman.
That Adam's apple says otherwise.

Also, 20s in, they're also saying that apparently you can control who you're attracted to, which sounds a lot like sexuality is a choice.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That Adam's apple says otherwise.

It doesn't really. Transitioning individuals can display physical characteristics of their birth sex.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You actually are trash, just FYI Stewie.

I'll live
Check out my band Disturbed
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Irony
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Savage.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
To the eternal detriment of this era. Just FYI.

all I'm doing is elevating trans voices
Fuck you first 20 seconds of that video, I've dated all of those categories (except disabled cuz.. dunno) and they were all positive experiences.

Fucking hate twee videos like this that bang on about 'Oh it must be about in born natures, that's why nobody dates this group etc'

MAYBE

OR MAYBE

You could just be an insufferable person to be around, as is demonstrated by this video. Haughty, patronizing, long winded guff implying that anybody watching couldn't think for themselves for a minute.

Then again: https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/87/Troll_unknown_04.mp3
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I only date myself. Nobody else is good enough tbh.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It doesn't really. Transitioning individuals can display physical characteristics of their birth sex.
If they're transitioning, that would imply that they're not yet the gender they identify with.

Check and fuck this bullshit.
Gay conversion therapy has been shown not to work, but you can overcome your own prejudices (of preferring one set of genitalia) by conscious effort

Quote by slapsymcdougal
If they're transitioning, that would imply that they're not yet the gender they identify with.

You're conflating gender and sex here.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yeah you're real pure of heart alright.

I didn't even say anything
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
And we're all thankful.

man I got u hurtin

for a squirtin?
Maybe Stewie spent too much time with xixi and now all he has is anti-libtard on the brain

eating a way to his soul

eventually it'll bloom into a full circle of love for thine enemy and he will start shagging the libtards
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by StewieSwan
man I got u hurtin

for a squirtin?

Nah, he's still pegging Orson tonight.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I only date myself. Nobody else is good enough tbh.

I just use myself for my body
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You're conflating gender and sex here.
Well, I wouldn't have gender with them either.

Seriously, way to focus on the totally not important thing.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, I wouldn't have gender with them either.

Seriously, way to focus on the totally not important thing.

I think it's important. One of the focal points of trans activism is reference to a trans person through their birth sex rather than gender. It's pretty denigrating a notion, although usually just a matter of being unfamiliar with trans people.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I think it's important. One of the focal points of trans activism is reference to a trans person through their birth sex rather than gender. It's pretty denigrating a notion, although usually just a matter of being unfamiliar with trans people.
You're focusing on the bad joke and not the issue the video raises(namely, where the video says you can choose who you're attracted to).
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You're focusing on the bad joke and not the issue the video raises(namely, where the video says you can choose who you're attracted to).

I wasn't aware that you were joking, that's on me, but at any rate it's not about bad comedy but morality.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I wasn't aware that you were joking, that's on me, but at any rate it's not about bad comedy but morality.
come on dude, it's slapsy.

at least 80% of his posts are completely un-serious.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I know, I know. I'm not lashing out at the guy or anything, just explaining some stuff cuz I missed his intentions.
Great shitpost Stewie looks like Rapture posted criteria for shitposting a competition is afoot!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Cringe.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by EpiExplorer
Maybe Stewie spent too much time with xixi and now all he has is anti-libtard on the brain

Nah, they've always been perfect for each other.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Page 1 of 2