I'm having a little kickback tonight and I'm making a playlist. I need to add a few good drinking songs to break up the standard hip-hop/R&B party mix.

Here's one of my new favorites

Gimme some good ones pit
holy shit i forgot Whole Wheat Bread existed.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Mandatory

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Also mandatory

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Song in OP reminds me a lot of Drunken Lullabies by Flogging Molly's, I thought they were doing a cover.
Dunno about good drinking song but here's my contribution
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by TheChaz
I'm having a little kickback tonight and I'm making a playlist.

I think I speak for the rest of The Pit when I say:
Free Ali
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Can't go wrong with Billy Idol

Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
It really just depends what i'm drinking and where i'm at, if i'm at home in a comfy chair with a scotch in hand, this kinda stuff is just so simple, elegant, haunting, masterful...

i tend to get a bit reflective in these states, i usually prefer very introspective, dark themes when drinking to myself like alice in chains, and this album is wonderfully composed (and the album title so fitting...)

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'd like to be home having a drink with this (or any of their songs, really) playing in the back right about now.

But if you want something specifically written about liquor, I got nothing. All The Kids Are Right by Local H or More Tequila, Less Joe by Captain, We're Sinking come to mind, but have less to do with liquor and more to do with liquor use.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
drunk w/ the only saints i know
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
nousernam3

Fuck, I couldn't remember Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced. Should have added that. Anyway, I woke up covered in my own yak, so it was successful
Quote by chrismendiola
I think I speak for the rest of The Pit when I say:

Yes more workaholics references please
My God, it's full of stars!
I enjoy this one a lot, because of the melancholy and defeatism - something which most drinking songs fail to capture.

Hajte prijatelji moji
pijanice, lole, dangube
nek' se pjesma širom ori
danas smo tu, a sutra tko zna
tko zna gdje

Come, friends of mine -
drunkards, vagrants and good-for-nothings,
let our song be heard.
Today we're here but tomorrow who knows,
who knows where?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
It's about heroin, but still a good song for drunk people to sing along to IME:
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
Lot of Dropkick Murphys here already, but they just released this vid to promote their new album, and I can see myself getting shitfaced to this
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Recommended threads
PSA ( 1 2 )
StewieSwan
Last post:
by Victory2134