His legend is other-worldly and now, in his 95th year, that’s where John Glenn has gone.

An authentic hero and genuine American icon, Glenn died this afternoon surrounded by family at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in Columbus after a remarkably healthy life spent almost from the cradle with Annie, his beloved wife of 73 years, who survives.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/12/john-glenn/john-glenn.html#

The view is tremendous.

Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 8, 2016,
Space travel is a hoax.

Dude is essentially a pro wrestler.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Here's some attention.

Here's some irony

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
was it Glenn or Aldrin that punched that guy in the face that one time?

either way:
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

either way:

That was good ol' bud.

He's not a fan of The Shining.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by jakesmellspoo

either way:
Aldrin.

But yea, 2016 claims another great.

Or is Kirk Douglas stealing their life essence to make sure he reaches 100?
I'm genuinely trying to imagine what spaceflight at age 77 feels like.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Or is Kirk Douglas stealing their life essence to make sure he reaches 100?

I'd say he has a lust for life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I'm genuinely trying to imagine what spaceflight at age 77 feels like.

I'd say he has a lust for life.
The launch is probably like having everyone you've ever met sitting on your chest. Afterwards, it probably feels like being 20 again.
You have to be kidding me

Just three more weeks and this shitty fucking year can go die in a fucking ditch
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
What a life and career. Dude was truly a legend, and represented the best of humanity.
My God, it's full of stars!