Poll: Rocks?
Poll Options
View poll results: Rocks?
They rock.
16 89%
Whatever.
1 6%
Don't like them (I'm a tree hugging pussy)
1 6%
Voters: 18.
Rocks are some of my favorite shit. They have a good color scheme going on, feel nice, give us stones , and are just generally badass creations of geology.

My favorite place I've ever been is the Rooftop Quarry in Bloomington, Indiana. Limestones are the most badass rocks.

Did you know that Indiana Limestone was used to build the Pentagon, the Empire State Building, and rebuild much of Chicago after the Great Chicago fire?

Talk about your favorite rocks.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
zgr0826 Indiana has been known for it's limestone a long long time there is a exhibit about it in the Indiana State Museum.

A similar place to the Rooftop quarry is the quarry in St. Paul Indiana right next to the Flat Rock River it has been a popular swimming hole for decades where swimmers can cliff dive etc..

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

are you making fun of me
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
are you making fun of me
I think the answer is fairly obvious.
i smoke mad rocks, brah
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
something something rock and not to roll
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by StewieSwan
are you making fun of me

I'm paying homage to you by sampling your work.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
When stewie gets stewied by someone who isn't stewie
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
they are great not as great as trees tbh
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
without rocks there would be no trees
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
what about rock with trees growing out of them?

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Coolest rock formations I've visited and explored in real life

Caverns in San Antonio, TX

Garden of the gods, Colorado

Grand Canyon, Nevada

Huson caves, Vancouver

I've also been to Washington, but I don't recall any amazing rock foramations besides the mountainous areas

Any of you guys collect rocks? I've been into geology / paleontology since I was a kid, I've been collecting geodes as well for a many years visiting museums. This pic isn't my collection but I can name most of them.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by lateraluspiral at Dec 9, 2016,
Quote by behind_you
someone post a picture of that wrestler with the same name

here's a beautiful Chinese poem about a stone lion

Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
here's a beautiful Chinese poem about a stone lion

This is a great way to practice listening to tones.

>tones
>stones

We need to go deeper.

Because there are more rocks underground.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
How about when water and rock team up to make bridges so humans don't have too, like this fine specimen in Virginia!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Dec 9, 2016,
Quote by behind_you
Close enough

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
damn look at those trees

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Rossenrot

Yeah that pic is Arizona bordering
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

??
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Dec 9, 2016,
Quote by NewDayHappy
Are we talking straight up rock or cut with something else?

Whatever floats your boat.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I used to collect rocks when I was a kid......rocks are cool
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I appreciate and take nature in as a whole. I don't really nitpick one particular thing about it.

So all of the above poll options.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 11, 2016,
JESUS CHRIST MARIE, THEY'RE MINERALS
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
JESUS CHRIST MARIE, THEY'RE MINERALS

took a while
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by kalypto
took a while

When I clicked this thread and saw no one else had said it yet I was thrilled. I should be celebrating right now, but it just feels hollow. They lied to me.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
10/10 would cross

There is a paved road going over it so you are good!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Chimney Rock in Nebraska is pretty rad. It was pretty cool IRL.

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies