Hello

I can not for the life of me figure out the guitar notes and chords on this song:

It is especially the intro guitar, before he starts singing, and the chords played during the verses.

I hope someone can help me!

Thank you in advance!
Quote by DenDovneMus
It is especially the intro guitar, before he starts singing, and the chords played during the verses.

It's a slide guitar on the intro. Here is my arrangement of it for a guitar played 'normally' using a combination of slides and bends.
The chords in the verse are just triad hits on beat 2, Eb and Bb repeated, then F, Gm. When it repeats there's some variation, including an F#dim at the end,

NSpen1

Hello!

Thank you very very much! This helps me very much!
Have you just created this by ear?

Or do you play this song yourself?

Thank you!
NSpen1

Amazing, thank you very much. It helps me a lot!
If I may be so rude, as to ask for further assistance... might you be able to make out what notes/chords are played before the guitar solo that you have tabbed for me?
To me it sounds like D and D#, but I am unsure.

And can you help me with the slide-guitar that plays during the chorus... at around 1.10 ?

Thank you
I appreciate your help, and also fully understand if you cannot assist me further!
Quote by DenDovneMus
Amazing, thank you very much. It helps me a lot!
If I may be so rude, as to ask for further assistance... might you be able to make out what notes/chords are played before the guitar solo that you have tabbed for me?
To me it sounds like D and D#, but I am unsure.

And can you help me with the slide-guitar that plays during the chorus... at around 1.10 ?

ok, I see what you mean on the intro now. Yeah, those notes are like the top notes of the chords, but it's Eb not D# as we're in G minor.
So these are just the Eb and Bb chords again, but slightly different versions, to play on guitar it will work best to pick them with your fingers.
|----------------| ----------------|----------------| ----------------|
|4-----------4-3-|(3)----------3---|4-----------4-3-|(3)------3-4-3-4-|
|3-----------3-3-|(3)----------3---|3-----------3-3-|(3)------3-3-3-3-|
|5-----------5-3-|(3)----------3---|5-----------5-3-|(3)------3-5-3-5-|

slide enters
| ----------------| ----------------|1-----------1-3-|(3)------3-1-3-1-|
|(4)----------4-3-|(3)----------3---|1-----------1-3-|(3)------3-1-3-1-|
|(3)----------3-3-|(3)----------3---|2-----------2-3-|(3)------3-2-3-2-|
|(5)----------5-3-|(3)----------3---|----------------| ----------------|
| ----------------| ----------------|----------------| ----------------|
| ----------------| ----------------|----------------| ----------------|

This continues for the verse.

Next, here is the slide guitar for the chorus, and I also did the part at the end of the song. Again this is an approximation of the slide part for a normal guitar using various slides and bends. You don't have to play it like this, you can replace the bends with slides or whatever, but this is what sounds best to me. (Or you can learn to play slide guitar of course, which I never did!)

NSpen1

Cool, thank you.

This sounds right to me. Now I just got to practice.
Think I'll save the slide guitar for when my general level of expertise is... Higher

Again, thank you!
John