View poll results: Who ya got?
Rocks
8 24%
Trees
18 55%
JR, versus threads aren't allowed ya goof
13 39%
Voters: 33.
I mean, stones help disperse minerals that those pussy trees need.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
next thread should be about bodies of water and waterfalls
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

so this is how the next civil war starts?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by zgr0826
I mean, stones help disperse minerals that those pussy trees need.

Stones are but a means to the Tree's ends.

Quote by JustRooster
Stones are but a means to the Tree's ends.

Get that nerd shit out of here, dork!

Quote by ErikLensherr

Trees help us breathe, you can eat parts of them in an emergency and they can be used to build things

Rocks can be used for construction but they aren't edible. Useless.
I have nothing important to say
Trees, while there are some folks out there making a few guitars out of stone I wouldn't want one hanging on my shoulder.

Next we will be having debates about how much effect the types of stones have on the guitar's tone.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by zgr0826
Get that nerd shit out of here, dork!
But that's where they're taking the Hobbits!

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I've met more boring trash rocks than I have boring trash trees.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
We have "The Rock" but do we have "The Tree?" I didn't think so. I'll have to go with rocks, only because I like to skip them on water. Just kidding, I'm obviously going to side with trees.
Last edited by TROUnation at Dec 9, 2016,
Quote by JackSaints

aren't edible. Useless.

not even when sautéed in a little mud?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Trees are made of wood, from which we produce paper, and as we all know:

Paper beats rock

Checkers.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Rocks are worn down ad infinitum until they're melted back into a whole, like filthy collectivist scum

trees are weaker initially, but exist to reproduce and grow on top of these weak, subservient rocks, which filter water for them to live off. The rocks receive nothing. They are parasites, but ones that don't afraid of the everythings. Only fire can hurt them, but they always return, shat out by birds.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Rocks are worn down ad infinitum until they're melted back into a whole, like filthy collectivist scum

trees are weaker initially, but exist to reproduce and grow on top of these weak, subservient rocks, which filter water for them to live off. The rocks receive nothing. They are parasites, but ones that don't afraid of the everythings. Only fire can hurt them, but they always return, shat out by birds.

Acasta gneiss is somewhere between 3.58 and 4.03 billion years old, and thinks they don't make trees like they used to. back in the day, trees used to not be chopped down by apes, and now they're getting chopped down by apes everywhere.

They would also like to inform you that they remember when "all this was just methane and ammonia".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by StewieSwan
what have I done

You got this forum rockin'.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by StewieSwan
what have I done
關閉他媽的
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal

Trees, like larva, spring from the earth, feeding off the fresh minerals vouchsafed through epochs in the hemorrhaging hearts of rolling stones. Their lofty, odious stature dwarfed by the mountains whose alpine meridian marks the triumph of rock over fauna, and water over rock. Rocks stand as the first and last vanguard against the prying ultraviolet above us, and the supermassive mantle below, from the peacock gardens of Ammon to the golden shores of the Marquesas.
I stubbed my toe today.

Bad shit
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Banjocal
關閉他媽的

uh what
PM me for newts
trees are phallic symbols of patriarchal oppression.
Christmas trees, for example, evolved from pagan penis-worship.
we must cut them down if we are to have a more just & equitable society!!
Rush's song about Trees rocks so there you have it.

this thread may get my vote for dumbest of the year and tha's saying something
Quote by StewieSwan
haha

but why traditional tho
民族主義
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
民族主義

我的汉语比你的真好
PM me for newts
It's Rock n Roll, not Tree n Roll
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
JustRooster
Only as mad as the average Wisconsinite is for living in such a shitty state.

Quote by ErikLensherr