the pit is stranded on an island with no food, who do you nominate we eat first

Page 1 of 2
I'd happily eat VintageXMetal ............oh wait not what you mean .......never mind
The Blode

Might have to burn his underwear first tho
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

We may have to restrain Kristen

If I was still a goat I'd nominate me

Actually, I'm pasta, I nominate me
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
i am all skin and bones and not good for eating
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by monwobobbo
I'd happily eat VintageXMetal ............oh wait not what you mean .......never mind

Quote by Will Lane
y' know i really thought the first few responses were going to be "will lane"

i didn't vote you, because you used my thread idea
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Alright, who's the fattest here?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Fassa, she'd feed the pit for weeks
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For 1 million USD, I will cut off my dick fry it up for you & you can eat it.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
For 1 million USD, I will cut off my dick fry it up for you & you can eat it.
i know a german guy who would gladly do it for you
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
BladeSlinger

I'm getting so excited that I might just turn down the money & eat it myself.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
BladeSlinger

I'm getting so excited that I might just turn down the money & eat it myself.
well, the last time that guy tried it he burned it too much and couldn't eat it, so you might want to just do it yourself
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Alright, who's the fattest here?

Why would you want to eat a fat human? Imagine having to cut that person into pieces, then chopping off the copious amounts of fat just to get to the edible meat. No, wrong choice. Go for the most muscular. They might fight and take a few of us out, but once he/she is down you've got good muscle meat for days.
the brain is the most calorie and fat rich organ, so cranial capacity would factor into it too. I think east Asians typically have a higher capacity on average
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm the guy who brought cocaine so don't kill me.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 10, 2016,
Quote by BladeSlinger
the brain is the most calorie and fat rich organ, so cranial capacity would factor into it too. I think east Asians typically have a higher capacity on average

That's how you get kuru and prions though.
Quote by Fat Lard
That's how you get kuru and prions though.
Only if it's infected already. You can get kuru from consuming any piece of infected meat, but it's obviously most concentrated in the brain. Many prion diseases aren't even communicable. Human beings have been practicing endo- and exo- cannibalism for quite some time, and prion diseases don't seem to be extremely common.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Only if it's infected already. You can get kuru from consuming any piece of infected meat, but it's obviously most concentrated in the brain. Many prion diseases aren't even communicable. Human beings have been practicing endo- and exo- cannibalism for quite some time, and prion diseases don't seem to be extremely common.

you seem to know a lot about cannibalism
Quote by kalypto
you seem to know a lot about cannibalism
knowledge isn't the only thing im hungry for
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by monwobobbo

Quote by TROUnation
I volunteer as tribute since I'm the least relevant.

You're not getting out that easy, new guy.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
don't eat xiaoxi, you'll just be hungry again later.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Albeit, this is a good question, I would gladly die than eat human meat. Look at the Story of the Donner Party in 1846, or the air force flight 571 on the 13th of October 1972... etc.

Any body ever read Survivor Type by Stephen King?
frankowillo, I doubt many would feel bad about it.

Quote by stargazer1701

Any body ever read Survivor Type by Stephen King?

Yep, it was great.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Cut open his belly and there's still some good food in there nahmean

I'd go for the liver TBH

h4t3 gras?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
We would need prospective victims to fill out a questionnaire first:

1.) Body fat ratio
2.) Recent history of substance abuse
3.) Do they have any diseases? (anyone with a transmissible spongiform encephalopathy is a deal-breaker)
4.) Any religious requirements regarding how to properly dispose of the bones and internal organs
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
We would need prospective victims to fill out a questionnaire first:

1.) Body fat ratio
2.) Recent history of substance abuse
3.) Do they have any diseases? (anyone with a transmissible spongiform encephalopathy is a deal-breaker)
4.) Any religious requirements regarding how to properly dispose of the bones and internal organs
we're talking about eating a person and you're concerned about respectful treatment of remains.

need them bones anyway.

throw em in a pot with some water

baby you got a stew goin
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I worked with an actress, once, who was being casually interviewed while I was photographing her (annoying).
She was asked the usual "Who would you want with you on a desert isle?" and she thought for a second and said, "dspellman, my photographer, here."
That surprised the interviewer, who followed up with, "Okay, so what do you look for in a man when you select them? What about dspellman makes him attractive?"

"He's nicely marbled."
You guys would have a blast cooking me.
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
I have a nice recipe for fried childrens buttocks.
Page 1 of 2