Page 1 of 2
don't know who this guy is but he seems like a gigantic dork
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
yeah I subscribed to him and I'm still subscribed to him even though I've been bamboozled

oh well, I have like no strong opinion on him anyway. he's probably only annoying to me because I don't really care about what his videos are about
I
Don't
Get
IT?
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
yeah i've been subscribed to him for many years, i knew he was just trolling the media for more views / subs

pretty smart tactic actually.

Quote by bradulator

has the most subscribers on youtube of all time, over 50 million now
of course he is lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

what did he get cancer

nvm i see he just became more cancerous than he already was and spread even further throughout the internet
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Gatecrasher53
I
Don't
Get
IT?
Yeah I had to watch a second time to get it.

The joke is that he had two accounts and deleted the second one.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
no why would anyone care about what some dork did on the internet
Quote by TheChaz
Dude is unbearable. Don't know why he's popular

it's a similar attraction of dogs to high pitched toys

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yeah I had to watch a second time to get it.

The joke is that he had two accounts and deleted the second one.

OIC

I was like who is jacksepticeye and whyd he delete his account
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I have never watched one of his videos and I never will
I have nothing important to say
Bet when he gets 50 million he'll say he had a change of heart and won't delete it, otherwise he'd do us a favour and just delete it already.
It's a shame that he didn't pretend to be scared in this one too.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by bradulator
i like ur sig its nice

god bless america
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Spinnerweb
Bet when he gets 50 million he'll say he had a change of heart and won't delete it, otherwise he'd do us a favour and just delete it already.

It's already happened. He deleted some secondary channel.
It was a good trick
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
The amount of vanity it requires to be a youtuber immediately makes me dislike them all.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
i found a few of his early videos mildly entertaining. don't think i follow anything on youtube other than maybe How To Basic and i don't even watch those regularly or anything.

at least give him credit for not being as awful as that Fred idiot. not that that's saying much.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Minkaro
It's already happened. He deleted some secondary channel.
That lying, disappointing son of a bitch.
Nah Felix is all good in my books.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I don't watch him or really know anything about his channel, but I can't blame him or get upset about stupid shit like that.

He got more subs, more views, more money. Good for him.

The best part is he probably got thousands and thousands of haters to sub hoping he'd delete his channel.
Yeah, I don't watch his guy or much care to. Nothing against him, just not interested.

Only gaming channels I watch are Game Grumps and Birgirpall. Which, by the way, everyone should watch their latest vid. I couldn't stop laughing:

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Pewds is severely meh.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i started following him after he stopped doing the whole "pretend to be scared of scary games" thing, and it was incredibly obvious what he was doing with this, even if you've only watched his stuff for a few weeks

was really funny to see the "media" jump on this for the precious clicks bc they obviously hadn't watched a single one of his videos
Quote by kalypto
no why would anyone care about what some dork did on the internet

That was the whole point of this I think. He did it to see how easily he could get the media's attention
Quote by metaldud536
That was the whole point of this I think. He did it to see how easily he could get the media's attention

sure he did
Quote by JustRooster
The amount of vanity it requires to be a youtuber immediately makes me dislike them all.

that and their constant bitching about how traditional media don't take them seriously

gee i wonder why

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
It was immediately apparent this was bullshit. If he deleted his account, then how could he have uploaded that video on the account he just deleted.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i mean tbh i guessed that this would be the punchline and... okay

he seems like a bit of a dickhead but there are far worse dickheads so i hope he has a nice day and stuff
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
maybe i could explain to those who don't get it (not in a funny sense but just don't know what happened)

the entire "joke" methinks was just to get youtube to fix their subscriber mess. people were not seeing the latest videos of the channels that they subscribed to in their subscriber feed because youtube added in this secondary "notify me when they release a video" feature which made subscribing pretty much useless. i didn't have the problem but apparently others did. so he made a video saying he would delete his channel at 50m subscribers, and the media blew up about it. so the problems that youtube made were fresh in the spotlight.

the jacksepticeye2 thing was because at 1m subscribers channel owners get a "golden play button" award from yt. pewdiepie got one but it was broken so he sold it for $5 and made the jacksepticeye2 channel just to get a proper golden play button. i think. then he deletes the channel in place of his main channel.

i mean

thats pretty genius. not only did he get a ton more subscribers, he got a lot of attention to himself, and the issues with yt are covered everywhere- and if anything just for the fact that he trolled the entire media circuit and really a lot the world. his daily subscriber additions were fast before but wow he got up to 50m really fast- he is already at 50.3m.
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 10, 2016,
Will Lane
i mean i think you're making a bigger deal of this than it deserves but sure it was a reasonably smart move and i didn't know about the second channel origin story so i mean that's kind of funny

if people were smart enough to use their subscription feed properly it wouldn't be an issue though like i swear down we had this whole thing already
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Will Lane
pretty cool

No it's not lol
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I hate YouTube celebrities
My God, it's full of stars!
I don't find enjoyment in watching others play

its all OMG XD !!!1!!1!1!1

unless its Conan O'Brien. but he did a video with this pooppie guy that was just unbearable. like this guys so annoying I don't get it

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
pewdiepie is just clever. he manipulated many many many media outlets into advertising his channel and it was completely harmless AND he actually deleted his personal vlogging channel
Quote by Dreadnought
I hate YouTube celebrities
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i mean tbh i guessed that this would be the punchline and... okay

he seems like a bit of a dickhead but there are far worse dickheads so i hope he has a nice day and stuff
Quote by sam b
Someone should delete his life

you guys would find pewdiepie a nice, charming man if you met him. no idea why people hate on him, other than the fact that he's incredibly successful
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 2