Poll: Dead or alive?
Poll Options
View poll results: Dead or alive?
Dead
4 50%
Alive
4 50%
Voters: 8.
No proof of life in over a month now. Should the dead man alarm be switched & all the rest of the info released?
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
He's dead. The Ecuador embassy in London was hit in a drone strike. There were no survivors.
This thread should attract a high caliber of individuals.

Quote by WaterGod
He's dead. The Ecuador embassy in London was hit in a drone strike. There were no survivors.

That's good for the British populace at least, those 3 Billion Pounds they sent to Ecuador can be diverted to the NHS.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 10, 2016,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
He's away on a top secret mission to find conclusive evidence that pizzagate is real
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
He's away on a top secret mission to find conclusive evidence that pizzagate is real
Lasagnegate is more important
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Lasagnegate is more important

Lasasgnegate was an inside job by Martin Jol

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Plot twist, there was no Julian Assange because melted steel beams.

-sunaj
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
He's actually hiding in a cave with Elvis Presley, and Osama bin Laden
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

He's hangin out in Trump Tower
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump