I can't afford to really buy anything new right now, and I don't expect to get anything either because nobody knows what half of this shit is. I'll just be saving up for my next big purchase, which will probably be a new amplifier

But I'm curious if any of you guys are making any big purchases this season so I can live vicariously through you for a bit.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Tryna buy an amp.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I already bought a TC Spark Booster and some EL84's. Probably next up is some panel-mount connections for the pboard after any cash given over the season. I am too greedy to buy anything for anyone else, though- at least when considering big items. Even then, I would not want to buy anyone an item unless they specifically are asking for it- gear can be so subjective. Even picks, strings, etc. Cash is so impersonal but it is better than a non-wanted gift.
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 10, 2016,
nah not really

prolly buy a couple of tab books or something for christmas
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by oskos2001
Watterboy New Zilla Fatboy (cab) and new 7 string Black Winter Pups

Damn, nice dude
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

I'll have a few hundred coming in from a side job I'm doing now. If I get some Guitar Center gift cards (not too unlikely), an Egnater Tweaker 15 will finally be mine.
Nah -- I'm probably getting a warm handshake for Christmas this year.

I never wait for Christmas anyway; I snag gear when I find it.
^ yeah me neither. I don't like to feel I have to get something by a certain date, i'd rather feel i bought it because I wanted it and had satisfied myself, in my own time, that it was what I wanted. Also most of the stuff I buy I don't really want to pay full price, and (apart from black friday) buying in time for christmas is rarely the time to get the best deals (on new stuff, anyway).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've completely overhauled my rig this year and spent a shit tonne, so will not be getting any gear for chrimbo.

Gotta start saving for next years endeavours haha
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
If I can find any money I plan to buy iZotope Nectar 2 Production Suite. I need tubes for my 5150II and Blue Voodoo pretty bad, but I'm recently out of reasonably good vocal recording software and upcoming mixes nervously await.
For pre-xmas (>a month before it), I bought an FGN NCLC20 Les Paul Custom and a Way Huge Green Rhino MKIV.

For xmas itself, I'm expecting a really nice hardshell case for the FGN.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I'm getting a new 6505, funded mostly by me. Unless my old one magically fixes itself...
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Will be saving towards an AmpliFire, probably.

But I just bought myself an Epiphone Masterbilt Century [Deep breath] De Luxe Classic F-Hole.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Pedals=mostly deciding on what I've got: decide on overdrives (Green rhino vs 805, maybe snag the newest Rhino or a Wampler clarksdale), decide on fuzz (Super Collider vs Hoof, might snag an op amp styled muff like the Keeley PSI or MadeByMike). Might grab a bigger pedalboard, sell my Boss PS-5 and go back to a full sized whammy again.

Pondering pickup swaps; either swapping my neck pickup for something fatter or both for something warmer

That's all stuff I'd be buying; couldn't bring myself to ask for pedals that i might outright sell within months afterwards.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
If by "Christmas" you mean all year long, yes.
"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect." -some dude
Last edited by Prime2515102 at Dec 14, 2016,
I want to buy new gear, but I don't know what to buy... pretty much have way too much gear already. Plus I recently traded for a Epi Sheraton and Blackstar HT-Delay pedal. So I have some new(to me) toys to play around with over the holidays.

I've been eyeballing a Two Note Torpedo live. Seems legit and I would love to use my heads at home. Always stuck with bias fx due to how quiet I have to play at home.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '15 Epi LP Standard with 57/57+ Gibbys
Blackstar S1-45, a few pedals.
I went on a spending spree lately, need to calm down haha. Bought one of the new Epiphone Limited Edition Korina V's at the beginning of November, and not even a month later ordered a 2017 Gibson SG Standard (Store I buy from had a 48 month 0% interest promo going on...couldn't resist!) that should be in by the end of the year. Outside of that, I just asked for a reverb and a delay pedal (Tone City pedals for both of those, cheap and was impressed with both) and a multi effects pedal for my bass rig (Zoom b-somethingrather, forgot the number).

I'm sure my father will get me some music related stuff as well, he doesn't play but he's always had a passion for and loves music. Outside of that, I am stocked with gear, too much even! (is there such a thing??)