Hello, I cannot seem to find an option for deleting an account which is horrible! If there's no option to delete my account, may I request having my account being permanently deleted by an administrator or a moderator?
Last edited by SB-130 at Dec 10, 2016,
No one's forcing you to log into this site you flower-man
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by SB-130
Hello, I cannot seem to find an option for deleting an account which is horrible! I want to be able to delete my account because as soon as I joined, afterwards, I hated joining because I have strong dissent with the swearing that's "allowed" on this site. I didn't know they allowed that on here ever since last year. If there's no option to delete my account, may I request having my account being permanently deleted by an administrator or a moderator?

Just don't use your account.

We don't do by-request account deletions like this, as it's a fairly involved process.
My God, it's full of stars!
You don't want to use the site because profanity is allowed? That's silly.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
poopie and pee pee and penis and gay
these are 98 words we don't say
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
poopie and pee pee and penis and gay
these are 98 words we don't say

Thanks fuffernoose
My God, it's full of stars!
cannot delete account! sad!

UG was not what I expected -- too much swearing! internet forums should always be a safe and special place! apologize!
Quote by neidnarb11890
cannot delete account! sad!

UG was not what I expected -- too much swearing! internet forums should always be a safe and special place! apologize!

Just a couple more grammatical errors away from being a Pavliick multi
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Dreadnought I see, why in the heck is it like this for all forum sites? This happened exactly on the Corsair Forums and of course they told me to not use my account. It's really stupid that they don't have an option like that, it adds an extra sense of security knowing that your account is safely deleted.
Inb4 ban
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by SB-130
Dreadnought I see, why in the heck is it like this for all forum sites?

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by SB-130
I see, why in the heck...

It's really stupid...

...Wow... do you mind?
Gotta post nudes to get banned
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are