BB king live at the regal

also this guy

if you're new to blues, listen to some of John mayer's stuff like Out of my Mind (on Try)

Jimi hendrix has a lot of beautiful blues like studio version of Red House (better than any live version imo)

find the rest urself u lazy
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Anything by the spicegirls.

'Wannabe' was definitely a blues song.

Yo tell me what you want,
Oooooh tell me what you really want
I really wan a zig a zig ah

Quote by laid-to-waste

if you're new to blues

Not new :P It's just hard to see which full album to listen to since a lot of it is just scattered songs on YouTube or random compilations.
Which posthumous Hendrix albums are worth getting? I have listened the heck out of his original three albums and Live at Monterey, but I haven't heard the rest yet because I figured that fatcats would put out simply anything that he recorded, good or not, so better not diminish my idol.
Quote by Spinnerweb
'Not new :P It's just hard to see which full album to listen to since a lot of it is just scattered songs on YouTube or random compilations.
Which posthumous Hendrix albums are worth getting? I have listened the heck out of his original three albums and Live at Monterey, but I haven't heard the rest yet because I figured that fatcats would put out simply anything that he recorded, good or not, so better not diminish my idol.

good question... i dunno about albums but all i know is that cuz, this fuckin song right here

demonstrates most of the things i love about hendrix... that chorus, those solos, the journey of notes......... jessus his timing is so perfect it makes me wanna cream myself.
one of the best

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Get the Ry Cooder out, first few albums are more roots but you can't go wrong with this sort of stuff:

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Robert Johnson's complete collection
My God, it's full of stars!
i just wanna drown myself

Quote by Will Lane
the blues is boring

1 4 1 5 4 1 5

I think you mean "The blues is a deceptively simple form that holds an astounding amount of melodic and harmonic depth."

Last edited by Duaneclapdrix at Dec 11, 2016,
Quote by laid-to-waste
BB king live at the regal
also cook county jail

Quote by Duaneclapdrix
correct, especially the first three tracks
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I'd check out the following songs:

Hard Time Killing Floor Blues by Chris Thomas King (great cover of the original)
Dark Was The Night, Cold Was the Ground by Blind Willie Johnson
Jesus Make Up My Dying Bed, In My Time Of Dying by Blind Willie Johnson
Soul Of A Man by Blind Willie Johnson

All of the above is essentially old school delta blues, barring the first one which is a cover of an old delta blues song. For some more modern blues, which is equally as impressive in my book, check out the below:

Texas Flood by Stevie Ray Vaughan
Dust Bowl (Acoustic version is better) by Joe Bonamassa
Slow Train by Joe Bonamassa
Around The Bend by Joe Bonamassa

Hope some of that is what you were looking for!
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
riveira paradise by SRV is a must-check-out bro

also Lenny by SRV
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Robert Cray is underated IMO

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I gotcha pal

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.