1 9%
Lethal Weapon 5
0 0%
Lethal Weapon 6
1 9%
Lethal Weapon (TV)
0 0%
Voters: 11.
Lethal Weapon is on TV. Of all the Lethal Weapons, which is the best?
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
6 because the last sequel is always the best see: the matrix 3, Final Destination 3, son of the mask etc
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Die Hard

Quote by Banjocal
6 because the last sequel is always the best see: the matrix 3, Final Destination 3, son of the mask etc

Final Destination 3 isn't the final sequel.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Die Hard

Final Destination 3 isn't the final sequel.
Don't question greatness.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
first is the best, but two, three and four are all pretty good.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Die Hard

the four lethal weapons are way better than the first four Die Hards collectively, although Die Hard is the best movie.
Rush Hour 2
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
6 of course
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The first one for sure
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Die Ha-
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Die Hard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Spy Hard

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
My favorite lethal weapon is a gun.
Quote by caeser1156
Your dick could still have a chick even if that chick had a dick
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Rush Hour 2

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank