I have a Fender eighty five Amp that needs both input jacks replaced. I'm having trouble identifying the part number I need. There is many jacks I can purchase do I need a mono or stereo one? Any help is appreciated. Here's what they look like http://m.imgur.com/dKrqnBr
press ctrl + w
What are the issues you are having with your jacks? Some contact cleaner and/or bending the contact clips to have a tighter grip on the cable may solve your problems without having to replace the jacks themselves.
I broke the plastic that holds the clip that makes contact with the cable tip so now it doesnt work at all in the "low" input. I need to replace them for sure butttt I dont know which to buy.
press ctrl + w
huh. you would almost have to take them off of the board to check out how it is connected. finding the same jacks may be straight out impossible.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/