nice thats epic
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
that's cool and all, but can you yo-yo?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Ok now try this

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by chrismendiola
You're a few decades late. What's next for you? Are you gonna learn how to hula-hoop?

Might be I will. Or I go even more epic and solve a 5x5 cube.. You tell me

Quote by k.lainad

Nope, do share your knowledge and skills for I shall master the art itself.
You solved a Rubik's Cube?

What the fuck am I doing with my life?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Did you do it without checking the algorithms from the interweb
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco

I wish, but sadly no. I'm not that good :p
Quote by ElMaco

The first time I solved one I got everything but the last layer by myself. Couldn't figure out how to move stuff around on a single layer and get everything else back the way it was, so I finally looked it up. I've solved cubes a few more time since then and every time I had to look up the algorithms for the last layer. I keep thinking one day I'll sit down and try to figure it out without looking it up. I figure if I work it out by myself I'll actually understand what's going on and it'll stick.
Quote by k.lainad

Ok but can you yo-yo without the yo-yo?

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Ok but can you yo-yo without the yo-yo?

Saw that video I while back, found this one of him at some tournament. Dude's crazy.

Quote by The4thHorsemen
The first time I solved one I got everything but the last layer by myself. Couldn't figure out how to move stuff around on a single layer and get everything else back the way it was, so I finally looked it up. I've solved cubes a few more time since then and every time I had to look up the algorithms for the last layer. I keep thinking one day I'll sit down and try to figure it out without looking it up. I figure if I work it out by myself I'll actually understand what's going on and it'll stick.

Yea the last layer is tough can't do it either

I have solved 2x2 rubik's but it's so much easier it doesn't feel like an accomplishment
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Billie_J
I wonder how some people solve these 3x3 cubes blindfolded..

They feel the colors. Blue is arctic, yellow is joyful, green is serene etc. Some individuals at higher levels can also hear the sound of colors.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.