Page 1 of 2
when are you going to die?

http://deathclock.com/
apparently i have a really long, miserable road ahead : Sunday, June 17, 2068
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

dec 3 2051

im ok with this
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by seventh_angel
Wednesday, December 30, 2076

It's gonna be a fun new year's eve on 2076

yes; for everyone else
Quote by guitarxo
Tuesday, October 12, 2088 

wow, you almost made it to the big 3.
the idea that my children and grand children and even nephews and nieces will be chillin' in the year 3000 is kinda terrifying and awesome at the same time...
well, assuming the human race even makes it that far lol.

Quote by chrismendiola
12 Dec 2016
The day I was killed by drones/Hydra150

haha, i think a better question is: will UG still be around in the years 2050 - 3000?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by seventh_angel
That's what I'm here for - to spread misery to the ones I love so they can enjoy life when I die. I'm gonna die less than a month before turning 86, so, enjoy the ride.

if I wasn't dying 12 years before you, I would spend NYE 2076 with a double feature of 2001 & mulholland dr., in your honor!
Quote by seventh_angel
I thought I said people could enjoy life when I die.

I'm sorry, seventh_angel, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Quote by k.lainad
the idea that my children and grand children and even nephews and nieces will be chillin' in the year 3000 is kinda terrifying and awesome at the same time...

haha, i think a better question is: will UG still be around in the years 2050 - 3000?

I didn't even do it on optimistic mode either

I can't wait to see what I look like when i get old. I mean I guess I could just look at my grandma but I really need to see the effect of all the sheet masks I use so I can justify buying more
cat
January 24th, 2092. Just before my 92nd birthday :/

Quote by k.lainad

dumb comment is dumb.
Last edited by ehbacon at Dec 12, 2016,
Halloween 2040

my time is sure taking its time running out
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Haven't used that site since my high school freshman year (2006) lmao.

Wednesday, April 9, 2064
Age 72
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 12, 2016,
I like this test better but only because it was posted by PopSci:

1. For the following test, start at 86 if you’re male and 89 if you’re female. (Sorry, fellas: Women typically live longer than men.)

2. Do you have a Zen-like attitude that makes it easy to shake stress? If yes, add five years. If no, subtract five.

3. Do you have family members who’ve lived to 95 or older? If yes, add 10 years. If no, don’t add or subtract anything.

4. Do you exercise five days a week for at least 30 minutes? If yes, add five years. If no, subtract five.

5. Are you regularly presenting your brain with interesting or challenging tasks, such as word or math puzzles or active learning? If yes, add five years. If no, don’t add or subtract anything.

6. Does your diet help you maintain a healthy weight so you don’t feel slowed down or unwell? If yes, don’t add anything. If no, subtract five years.

7. Do you smoke? If yes, take off 15 years. If no, don’t add or subtract anything.
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 12, 2016,
After playing with the numbers to make it predict today as my death I've discovered that the website thinks today is Wednesday December 14th 2016. With such damning evidence I don't know how much I can believe this site.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I like this test better but only because it was posted by PopSci:

I got 94 based on that
cat
january 1st 2017

Tbf the younger the generation the longer they're predicted to live. They expect 100 to be the new average life span, but mostly due to medical advances.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Tbf the younger the generation the longer they're predicted to live. They expect 100 to be the new average life span, but mostly due to medical advances.

Will the "regular" person live longer, or does it simply mean that people that died younger will die older or arrive at old age? You can incrase the average life span by decreasing child mortality, but the life expectancy of everybody else would stay the same.

EDIT: E.g by decreasing extreme poverty and child mortality rates in poor countries you can greatly increase the "global" average life span (both of which have been happening since the last century)
Last edited by gonzaw at Dec 13, 2016,
~~Is this the way a toy feels~~

~~when its batteries run dry~~
Tuesday, July 5, 2078

I'd be a month shy of 87. That seems about right with how old people in my family live. The youngest to die of a biological cause was 60, but that's because he smoked and drank a bunch.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't have a means to weigh myself right now, so I'll just hope I don't make it past 40.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
It says 2068. Should be plenty of time to start a new calendar with year zero being equal to the day I met my bestie
February 2050

But then I changed the smoker status to non smoker and it went down to 2043

Something is telling me that it's not very accurate
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Page 1 of 2