]Bought an amp off reverb . com and the listing clearly states what kind of speaker is in the amp (photos of the speaker itself were not provided). I received and opened the amp today and it's not the speaker model described in the listing. I haven't played on it yet to know if I'll hate it or not but it's just annoying...like, how do you not know what kind of speakers are in your amp?

So pit, do I show mercy in the event I end up liking the speaker once I have a chance to jam or should I get a partial refund for the inconvenience of not having the speakers I wanted and expected from the listing?
Last edited by guitartaber93 at Dec 13, 2016,
Quote by guitartaber93
how do you not know what kind of speakers are in your amp?
Well I don't.
I just look up the amp and if I like what I hear I get it.

But I guess there's people out there who care about these particular things, so if it bothers you enough to demand money back, do so.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Well I don't.
I just look up the amp and if I like what I hear I get it.

But I guess there's people out there who care about these particular things, so if it bothers you enough to demand money back, do so.

Understandable. I'm not a gear head by any means but it's also not a cheap amp (blues jr iii) so I'd like the person to know what it is they're selling. And by a quick google search it shows a lot of people have tried out different speakers on this amp so to start out with the stock ones (which were in the listing) would have been nice.
Last edited by guitartaber93 at Dec 13, 2016,
Just try it first.

If it plays in the manner that you don't like, then ask them to exchange it for one as advertised.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I'm not one to make my decision on whether or not I buy an amp purely based on the speaker, but if that was one of your factors then yeah I'd go for a refund if I were you.

What amp was it? And what speaker were you expecting?