Poll: Tele or Strat
Poll Options
View poll results: Tele or Strat
Tele
3 50%
Strat
3 50%
Voters: 6.
I have the choice of buying a mid 80s Strat (hardware has some light rust but the body and neck are in excellent shape) and a early 90s Tele (In good shape except for a decent amount of wear on the neck). Both American made as well.

Strat sn# E462444
Tele sn#N2925011

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-3hbQOm3nh1T0V6eU5taksxRFk/view?usp=drivesdk
Last edited by jostenso at Dec 13, 2016,
i realise this is no help, but it's really up to you. captain obvious to the rescue, but it really depends on whether you'd rather have a tele or a strat, and what exact condition each of those guitars is in.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, your call. For me, between those my choice would be to keep searching, but that's down to my preferences. Even so, I suspect you could get an excellent instrument in better shape for the price of either of those, unless they're dirt cheap.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Welcome to the forum.

As already noted, it comes down to personal preference. I could be very happy with either a strat or a tele if some technical and aesthetic specs were met, but I wouldn't have that particular strat at any price, because I would expect to find unfaded paint under those stickers when I took them off.
Quote by jostenso
I have the choice of buying a mid 80s Strat (hardware has some light rust but the body and neck are in excellent shape) and a early 90s Tele (In good shape except for a decent amount of wear on the neck). Both American made as well.

Strat sn# E462444
Tele sn#N2925011

agree with your call. I prefer strats but that is neither here nor there when it comes to you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-3hbQOm3nh1T0V6eU5taksxRFk/view?usp=drivesdk