Page 1 of 2

what do you think of the alt right coming to europe

personally i can't imagine a european person taking to the word "cuck" so readily

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Well they would probably sound different in the UK, like "his wife copulates with whomever".

Also that is the creepiest robotic santa ever.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
We can't dress some of these people up.

They are well-spoken nazis.
Well one of them is a horse by the looks of it.

And you know what they say about horses...
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Alt right seems to be an American thing, it's the nationalist far right we have to watch out for in Europe.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
They're basically Neo-Nazi's in suits.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Swastikas are for BOYS

Pepes are for MEN

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
The thinking man's white supremacist.
the married bachelor
Quote by EndTheRapture51
We had a kid from our school go to a big Alt Right thing in DC. Vice did an article on it and interviewed him and he used his real name. Everybody saw the article and now he's like the laughing stock of the whole school. He's kind of a doofus anyway. He talks like Ernie from Sesame Street and he is a massive weeb. He went on a date with a friend of mine (and he's like 8 years older than her) and apparently for dinner he took her to the free dinner provided by a the school's Christian ministry every other week and then he took her to some Christian fellowship thing. Needless to say she did not have a good time. He also cohosts a podcast with two other guys about nerd stuff and one of them is black. The black kid confronted him about him being racist and he told the black kid that he was fine.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Silly of you to assume it's contradictory.
I don't really think it is, but I wouldnt place bets on white supremacists being able to make strong arguments for their beliefs
Quote by theogonia777
We had a kid from our school go to a big Alt Right thing in DC. Vice did an article on it and interviewed him and he used his real name. Everybody saw the article and now he's like the laughing stock of the whole school. He's kind of a doofus anyway. He talks like Ernie from Sesame Street and he is a massive weeb. He went on a date with a friend of mine (and he's like 8 years older than her) and apparently for dinner he took her to the free dinner provided by a the school's Christian ministry every other week and then he took her to some Christian fellowship thing. Needless to say she did not have a good time. He also cohosts a podcast with two other guys about nerd stuff and one of them is black. The black kid confronted him about him being racist and he told the black kid that he was fine.

As much as I want to upvote this, when living stereotypes become reality, it's never a good thing.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by theogonia777

Jfc
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I'd say the alt-right is already in Europe. It's that insidious, deceptive and vaguely attractive kind of right wing sensationalism that people like Gavin Mcinnes and Milo Yianopolis propagate.

And it's spread primarily by the internet.

In the UK at least I don't think the alt-right is that much of a threat as the British internet masses seem to be much more vocal in support of left wing politics, e.g. ANTIFA. In the states the alt-right seems to be mainly occupied by a vocal group of young people. In the UK, data suggests that young people are massively against the cultural shift to the right.
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
Well it's not like Europe is used to being invaded by nazis or anything like that.
The "alt-right" fucking started in Europe and is in full swing there. You guys have had these creeps years before us. Shit, the third fastest growing party in Sweden literally started as a neo-Nazi party. You guys are fucked.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Full cuckery indeed
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Bladez22
Alt right seems to be an American thing, it's the nationalist far right we have to watch out for in Europe.
same scum different buzzwords
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
That Paul Joseph Watson is an alt-right bellend as well.

paul joseph watson is a twat

ooh look at me i wear a suit and stand in front of a map of the world im clever

Nationalistic parties/rallies/protests have replaced football hooliganism across Europe
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
europe is shit

anglophone understanding of europe is shit

we should work on being less shit

anglophones should work on being less shit at understanding why we're shit

and also on being less shit

maybe when we all do that we can enjoy being less shit together

and that is all i have to say about that

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I've never even heard of this shit until like, this year.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Banjocal
I don't really think it is, but I wouldnt place bets on white supremacists being able to make strong arguments for their beliefs

I would. Veracity of argument and rhetorical skill are different. Being able to put forth a good argument isn't dependent on what you're arguing for.

Quote by Dreadnought
I've never even heard of this shit until like, this year.

It's been around for a while and used to just describe those young Republican types who disliked the establishment. I guess at some point it went from establishment hate neo-Nazism, which isn't that far a leap when you consider that neo-Nazis have long decried a Jewish-authoritarian world order, and now of course the caste system and genocide poc wanna inflict on them.
I consider a good argument to be one which is veracious

Once you break down what people assert into propositions and measure their merit based on their veracity and logical strength, rhetoric is only as necessary as the communication of the idea that is presented is.
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 13, 2016,
appealing to objective truth much brah

I'm talking about rhetoric beyond modality. Rhetoric as the core logic of an argument. Saying something without overtly invoking it. That takes wit and sharp focus, and it might be harmful to assume that white supremacists are incapable of either.
I don't need any objective truth (and nothing I said suggested I did - veracity is not necessarily this objectivity. I don't believe that is something humans can absolutely access) - merely logical, rigorous argumentation. Keeping things in a highly formal setting where each argument is supported by citation or evidence, and fallacious ones are dealt with - I consider that to be a good argument. While rhetoric-driven argumentation may have its benefits, for my purposes I don't think much of them, or for the purposes of approximating truths where they're possible. In this regard, I only really value "extra" rhetoric if it adds to that.

I don't consider the positions that white supremacists hold to carry much veracity in this regard. I'm open to being surprised, however. But I wouldn't bet on it.

edit: ok enough edits now I can feel my eyes aching I'll reply in the morning
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 13, 2016,
I think a recent vote showed that kalypto and at least 17,410,741 other Europeans are already into alt-right philosophy.

upthree
Quote by seanlang01
The "alt-right" fucking started in Europe and is in full swing there. You guys have had these creeps years before us. Shit, the third fastest growing party in Sweden literally started as a neo-Nazi party. You guys are fucked.

I remember something learning in high school that Nazism is thought to have originated somewhere in Europe.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Dec 13, 2016,
"Alt-right" is taking baby steps here in Europe. I don't think many people here now about the alt-right but the flood gates that Brexit and Trump opened are encouraging some in-the-closet-conservatives to be more open about their ideals. And that basically is the alt-right or what?
Quote by Banjocal
I don't need any objective truth (and nothing I said suggested I did - veracity is not necessarily this objectivity. I don't believe that is something humans can absolutely access) - merely logical, rigorous argumentation. Keeping things in a highly formal setting where each argument is supported by citation or evidence, and fallacious ones are dealt with - I consider that to be a good argument. While rhetoric-driven argumentation may have its benefits, for my purposes I don't think much of them, or for the purposes of approximating truths where they're possible. In this regard, I only really value "extra" rhetoric if it adds to that.

I don't consider the positions that white supremacists hold to carry much veracity in this regard. I'm open to being surprised, however. But I wouldn't bet on it.

edit: ok enough edits now I can feel my eyes aching I'll reply in the morning

There is no rigor in everyday life, though. White supremacy doesn't succeed in formal, academic settings. It subsists on recruitment, much like radical Islamism. I don't doubt that both these groups are capable of being both intelligent and convincing, especially for those susceptible to their ideology.

Not even in presidential elections is evidence-based argumentation in wide use.
That's a fair point, however, where debate is concerned in the everyday, I don't tend to continue to engage with people who use loads of fallacies. If they keep using them to support their arguments after they've had them pointed out, it's pretty clear that they aren't interested in having a discussion.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Not even in presidential elections is evidence-based argumentation in wide use.
and more's the pity. I genuinely believe that, if people applied critical thought and intellectual rigor to more of their everyday debates (because you can't claim that the subject matter is important, and not try to do that, imo), that people like Trump or Boris Johnson would stand a considerably poorer chance at succeeding at life. Set up the social conditions required for the sort of tactics white supremacist groups use to be almost collectively shunned. Or just adapt such debates to penalize people who lie.

Quite idealistic perhaps, but I do think it could to at least some degree be done. Not to get all backwards-Marxian but it is the people's fault that these tactics are used, and their responsibility to change it if they want it to be.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 14, 2016,
Quote by theogonia777
lol

i had a token conservative kid in both high schools i went to.

first one was always loudly spouting off his agenda with shit like "all gay people should be put on an island"

the other was a little less of an outward bigot, but he had a bowl cut and was so anti environmentalist/nature he unjokingly wished there was more asphalt/pavement and no grass or trees.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
my mate was a massive tory despite his parents both coming from working class backgrounds lol

i knew a guy who i don't think would have passed up the opportunity to give cunnilingus to her majesty the queen

or thatcher's corpse probably
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
don't know why everyone in essex is a tory despite being as common as muck

Page 1 of 2