Hi!

I'll get to the point; I can hear the dry DI coming through the distorted tones of whatever amp sim I'm using. Any solution?

I'm running Cubase 5.1 and BIAS AMP/FX (Mainly) on a HP Pavilion G6, if it's of any help.

Thanks in advance
You're monitoring two signals - the amp sim signal and the dry signal - you need to turn off the monitoring for your dry signal. This would be done through your audio interface's mixer software ( NOT Cubase) - some interfaces even have a knob on the front panel that blends the two signals, in which case you should just set it to 100% computer signal.

What audio interface are you using?
Hi, thanks for the quick response The DIs are already recorded, it's not like I'm playing through the interface in real time, so to speak. I used a Focusrite 6i6.
I run cubase and bias fx pro. I've experienced these issues before but it was from reverb66 said. I was monitoring both signals. I use a Yamaha mg10xu mixer as my interface, there was a setting on the mixer to not monitor the dry/DI input.

Try using the Bias fx standalone and see if it is still an issue. if it isn't and issue with the standalone then that should tell you its the settings in cubase. i think
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '15 Epi LP Standard with 57/57+ Gibbys
Blackstar S1-45, Marshall DSL100H, JetCity JCA50H
Okay, I'll try it. I forgot to mention that I tried Reaper and Adobe Audition 6 as well. Same thing.
Nope, didn't work. Tried updating the drivers, setting up the monitoring in Cubase etc. It's driving me mad. I'm using the latest ASIO drivers, that might be a problem?
is there an interface program on your pc for the Focusrite 6i6? if you don't have it then look to their websites to download the appropriate program. I would bet 5 goats and a pear tree that there is a program for the interface that lets you set up these options. There has to be.

hmmm
I've tried everything, 64bits & 32bit demos, full licensed, the ENGL amp sim, Peavey Revalver, Guitar Rig 4 & 5, everything. I'll try in another PC, and if the problem persists, I don't know, I'll record everything again and see what happens.

Thanks guys
what do you hear when you just jam with Bias FX in Cubase? Does it sound correct when just jamming?
Never done that. I just record the dry DIs then search for the correct tone. I know it's weird The thing is I don't have the interface with me right now, as soon as I go grab it, I'll post whatever happens on here.
Last edited by blackone666 at Dec 13, 2016,
Cubase had built in amp sim, try with that.
Sounds like you're getting signal bleed either from an interface software or some kinda misconfiguration.
See if your manufacturer has a setup guide for Cubase, or contact their support.
"Well, just grab an already recorded guitar sample and see what happens, maybe you fucked it all up while recording" I was told this afternoon. Reluctantly I downloaded this sample below. Worked perfectly, clean tone, no bleeding, just perfect. You can picture now the magnitude of the subsequent facepalm.

http://www.faderwear.com/guides/files/re-amp/Guitar_DI_Track.mp3

So it seems like simply there's a problem with them DIs.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you all for your help.
Cool, glad you figured it out.