https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Sherman-Palladino

Sherman Palladino is incorrect

Sherman-Palladino is correct

The hyphen is used to combine two last names which were originally separate. Smith, Jones -> Smith-Jones

Please start using the correct format

Thank-you

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Delete this thread from history.

step off, ISIS
Check out my band Disturbed
Nobody cares, nerd.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

k
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by StewieSwan
step off, ISIS

Like I told you. Step away from a white supremacist. I'm not joking. Being "ironically" racist is still racist. Fuck off.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Delete it from existence. Set it on fire and don't shoot it. Then set the next two generations on fire. Go North Korea on its ass.

But I like my shitpost.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Like I told you. Step away from a white supremacist. I'm not joking. Being "ironically" racist is still racist. Fuck off.

I disagree. I think there's a point at which it becomes you're acting like you're joking just so you can get away with saying things you otherwise would feel uncomfortable saying. Irony could be indulgent in such rationalizations, or it could be a way to make fun of racism.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
I disagree. I think there's a point at which it becomes you're acting like you're joking just so you can get away with saying things you otherwise would feel uncomfortable saying. Irony could be indulgent in such rationalizations, or it could be a way to make fun of racism.

But he isn't employing a persona or being self-deprecating in order to target racism. He's clearly just trying to get away with aggravating me with racial rhetoric by using irony as a scapegoat. If you dissent, you hate jokes. Shit's humiliating and it's a wonder he consistently gets away with it. But then of course he'll make another thread about the oppression of white people, half-ironic so it's easier to defend.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
But he isn't employing a persona or being self-deprecating in order to target racism. He's clearly just trying to get away with aggravating me with racial rhetoric by using irony as a scapegoat. If you dissent, you hate jokes. Shit's humiliating and it's a wonder he consistently gets away with it. But then of course he'll make another thread about the oppression of white people, half-ironic so it's easier to defend.

yeah, I'm the one aggravating you.

what world do you live in, dude? You constantly call me trash, racist, and now a white supremacist and I'm the one aggravating you? Get fucked, if you can manage it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
yeah, I'm the one aggravating you.

what world do you live in, dude? You constantly call me trash, racist, and now a white supremacist and I'm the one aggravating you? Get fucked, if you can manage it.

You are trash, but I said you are one step removed from a white supremacist. Step off, ISIS.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I'm not talking about StewieSwan. Just the idea that ironic racism is still racism.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
I'm not talking about StewieSwan. Just the idea that ironic racism is still racism.

Oh, yeah, I was referring to his use in particular.

I wouldn't call that ironic per se, but yeah I misspoke.
omg just make out already

This is a shit mirror thread newayz so I don't feel bad closing it
My God, it's full of stars!