http://www.rondomusic.com/eb9702trrd3.html

I'm keeping this on the short list, but as I've yet to own a bass, I'm trying to remain tepid.

From what I've picked up, it's pretty similar to the Ibanez SR-305, which is one of the basses I've considered alongside the Yamaha TRBX-305.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Rondo / Brice have gotten better about their QA on their instruments, but you may need to have someone do a set up after purchase. They are also good about returns if you don't like the bass. I have a Brice 6 string that after a good setup is a good instrument in relation to what I paid for it.
Quote by anarkee
Rondo / Brice have gotten better about their QA on their instruments, but you may need to have someone do a set up after purchase. They are also good about returns if you don't like the bass. I have a Brice 6 string that after a good setup is a good instrument in relation to what I paid for it.

That's no biggie to me. I've built my own computers for almost 20 years, so doing a guitar setup isn't that daunting and I actually like to be hands-on with it. I figure knowing how to set up is good to know anyway.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer