Hi, so a long time ago I had a Lexicon Omega that came with a free copy of CUbase LE. I am not sure if I have the Lexicon Omega but I used the Cubase LE software to record from my POD XT Pro.

Many computers later, and many years, I have lost the Cubase CD, and its serial number. No way to get either back.

I am not looking for a full featured recording software at all. I just want something to record, with reasonable quality, from the USB of the POD XT Pro, which I believe is AES/SBU.

Presently I am doing very, very bad financially, my phone got shut off, and I am behind in many things. I need a free software program that can record at least decent quality. No bells and whistles, just plain recording.

Does such a thing exist?
AES/EBU is a digital hardware protocol that doesn't use USB, so as long as you have an interface that can handle that you should be able to record.

Any DAW can handle it. I recommend Reaper.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Thank you guys so much! I have to set the XT Pro as the main default recording device, and then Audacity can use it to record with so thank you again! I appreciate it!