OP doesn't know the difference between racist and sexist.

#triggered
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

grow some ovaries and get over it, it's just a cold.

what are you, a man?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Wondering if viruses are aware enough to correctly identify a gender fluid person and attack appropriately.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Dec 14, 2016,
Quote by Victory2134
Wondering if viruses are aware enough to correctly identify a gender fluid person and attack appropriately.

gender is social sex is biological cmon vic

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
gender is social sex

Oh my
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by EndTheRapture51
gender is social sex is biological cmon vic

That doesn't mean it's okay to treat people who associate with a gender different from their original sex as their original sex come on mate.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
That doesn't mean it's okay to treat people who associate with a gender different from their original sex as their original sex come on mate.

i will defer to your knowledge of the biomedical on this one

oh wait

i won't because you don't have any

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i will defer to your knowledge of the biomedical on this one

oh wait

i won't because you don't have any

Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Victory2134

Seeing as they're racist, no.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Yea but cooties tho
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yea but cooties tho
is cooties the one that causes a limp, drippy penis?

swim might have cooties.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug