Epiphone SG-400 w/ Dimarzio Titans
Jackson JS-22 7 string with SD Pegasus/ Sentient
Ibanez RG350 (custom painted)

Amps:
Blackstar HT Studio 20
Last edited by auzzietaco at Dec 14, 2016,
Hey I used to be 12 too, woah.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
No because the Hottest 100 is important to Australian culture

And yeah we aren't 12
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
If you ruin my Hottest 100 countdown, I will fucking end you
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
at least do it with something funny like tie me kangaroo down

although if rolf harris still gets the royalties to his songs, that would be inappropriate
Hey guys, remember when people tried to get Taylor Swift into the Hottest 100?

Remember how successful that was?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Joshua Garcia I deleted my post because I realised it was bad. Btw, I'm indebted to you for all the Rise Against, DGD, and Silverstein Tabs
Guitars:
Epiphone SG-400 w/ Dimarzio Titans
Jackson JS-22 7 string with SD Pegasus/ Sentient
Ibanez RG350 (custom painted)

Amps:
Blackstar HT Studio 20
Well now you done made me feel bad.
Most people put up an aggressive or care-free front.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 14, 2016,
I will never forget this thread just to spite you, TS.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Spinnerweb
What happened here.
nothing.

Quote by auzzietaco
Forget was ever posted, was stupid
i got u bro
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by Minkaro
Huh, usually UG'ers either don't realise (or don't care) when they post stupid things. You might actually be the first to acknowledge it.
i post nothing but stupid things.

i'm like fat lard except with a sense of self-awareness and minus the 4chan politics.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Damn I always miss out on the tier-1 shit threads
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

What a fuckin' drongo
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
hey so new chat thread?

Fair dinkum, m8
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
hey so new chat thread?

inb4 "." lock
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

:/
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Dec 14, 2016,
visceral, intense, dramatically colorful, jaw-droppingly beautiful, a daring masterpiece...

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.