Its looking like 2017 is going to be a great year for gigs, anyone got anything good lined up already?

Bob Dylan all 6 uk dates
Iron Maiden in glasgow
Tom Petty in London
Guns n Roses in London
Green day in Glasgow
Jeff Lynne's ELO in Glasgow
Blink 182 Glasgow
The Who in Glasgow

So far for me
I'm seeing Avenged Sevenfold in January

Going multiple dates of a tour is a waste of money though.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
should be seeing x japan in march but idk besides that probably nothing unless i see a good price for little mix
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Maiden in May, ZZ Top in July, Alice Cooper in August is pretty much all I have planned.

Wildhearts tonight, though.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
january (all over the course of one week at end of jan lmao. early jan is always dead though, so nothing definite planned yet):
dillinger escape plan
yasiin bey/mos def, 2 nights in a row
grindcore/slam day fest (profits go to cancer charity, not empty like usual charity gigs, always gets sold out due to getting solid bands)
suicidal tendencies + agnostic front + municipal waste
the wonder years

rest of the year so far:
another grindcore/slam fest
sleigh bells
wormrot
ghoul
wax tailor
devin townsend
mammal hands
and another grindcore fest
brad melhdau
a fastcore/pv/grind fest

all that is stuff I bought tickets for or am otherwise definitely going. got a whole bunch of free/otd gigs in the next few months I'm down as "maybe" on fb right now too, usually wait until sooner to make my mind up on that stuff.

I go to a lot of gigs, checking my calendar it seems like I will have gone to 71 this year if I go to the 3 shows I have planned left.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Minkaro
I've got Candlebox in January, Black Sabbath in February, Devin Townsend in March and Ayreon in September so far.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
no plans.

very broke rn.

still not done moping about missing Descendents in October because i've been broke.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm thinking about going to Forecastle in July, but it's a lot of money all at once.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tycho and washed out are coming to town this weekend... might go
when there's no concerts i usually go to sterolive with some friends, that's always EDM good time...

my plans so far:

febuary -

august burns red
and protest the hero

march -

nile,
after the burial,
whitechapel,
obituary,
katatonia,
deafheaven

april :

polyphia
sepultura
testament
swallow the sun
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank