Guitar getting out of tune after I replaced the strings on an Gibraltar standard II bridge (Ibanez RGIR20FE) HELP NEEDED

Guys I'm in a bit of a problem here. I changed my strings for my new guitar it has that Gibraltar standard II bridge or something like that. that type of bridge with some springs near each string. After I changed my strings and tuned them I noticed that they are slowly getting out of tune, I strum, let them 30 seconds, then they are getting lower and lower. I noticed if I try to tension the string to much, the springs will make a cracking noise and it will detune de string even lower. What have I done wrong? I am not used to those type of bridges, I played 3 years on Les Pauls so please I need an answer asap because I'll have a charity show which I'm attending to and I have to fix this. And to mention. it wasn't detuning with the stock strings.And the new strings are the same gauge so that shouldn't be the problem.
Did you stretch the strings?
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Quote by MaggaraMarine
Did you stretch the strings?
+1 you need to stretch your strings
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
MaggaraMarine I totally forgot that, I tuned them 1/2 higher right now and then turned them back to standard. They still detune but at a much slower pace, I think it is becuase I didn't strecheted them and when I heared the springs making that noise I thought I did something wrong to the guitar. But believe me, I play for 3 years and never strechted my strings, and I never had the problem, but I read online right now that it can happen indeed.so should I ramain calm and wait for them to strech corectly?
Just stretch the strings, tune your guitar and repeat until the strings stay in tune.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Just as a tip I tune up about 1.25 steps and then stretch my strings by pulling them away from the guitar at about fret 3, fret 12, fret 20-24ish, and then in between the pickups.

Then tune back up about 1 step and repeat. Then tune to pitch and repeat. Tune to pitch and repeat and you're usually about finished. Really pull those wound strings!!!
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .