Page 1 of 2
hey guys so I wanna look deep into myself, so deep that I feel my connection with the rest of the universe and all of you, but I don't know how, any ideas
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Colonoscopy
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Either take some hardcore drugs or anally probe yourself
I have nothing important to say
Get fat lard to anally probe you.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Do DMT. According to this guy irrelevant but interesting story aside, you'll meet God if you do.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
it's really surprising how far things can get up inside you.

as for thought, I've been so deep in my head that I went into the scary infinite abyss and despaired at my existence and the nature of an universe with no absolute beginning or end and then managed to pull myself back, lock away that thought process tight and try and make the most of the reality in front of me while I quietly hope I stop existing after I die so I won't get locked into some terrible endless existence shifting between forms.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Minkaro
I don't think laid-to-waste will appreciate being made the butt of your jokes.

he was begging for it
Psychedelics, herbs ... and the darkest room you can find, silence...

Terence McKenna says 5 grams of psilocybin and just yourself, and if you get paranoid : sing
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by theguitarist
it's really surprising how far things can get up inside you.

as for thought, I've been so deep in my head that I went into the scary infinite abyss and despaired at my existence and the nature of an universe with no absolute beginning or end and then managed to pull myself back, lock away that thought process tight and try and make the most of the reality in front of me while I quietly hope I stop existing after I die so I won't get locked into some terrible endless existence shifting between forms.

damn dude I dunno whether to feel sorry for you or to really envy you. was this under the influence of a psychedelic(s)?
don't look too deep. you might not like what you find.

😱
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by k.lainad
Psychedelics, herbs ... and the darkest room you can find, silence...

Terence McKenna says 5 grams of psilocybin and just yourself, and if you get paranoid : sing

yisss.... to oxygenate the brain. i think this may be the best way. also, i probably need to take 3x more acid than ever before. that'll do it
Spend half a fortune to go to Peru on some shitty iowaska adventure designed for yuppies that are fine with wasting daddy's money for a placebo plant some Peruvian coffee farmer found in his backyard to tell you that you're wasting your life with a shitty English major cause you couldn't cut it doing anything seriously fulfilling and academic and are happy being a trust fund bitch.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
LSD
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
all acid ever did for me was magnify my opinion that everyone else but me is insane.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
all acid ever did for me was magnify my opinion that everyone else but me is insane.
did you do acid with others tho? cos that can spin you into them and ruin it completely
Quote by jakesmellspoo

I got so far inside myself that I was seeing into the singularity. If that's not looking deep I don't know what is
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by laid-to-waste
did you do acid with others tho? cos that can spin you into them and ruin it completely
yes/no

i did it alone the first few times.

other times it was less about the people doing it with me and more about the obnoxious others at my dorm or the drunk people around town when i split a tab with a friend on halloween.

the former also had a hint of my roommate being a big fucking baby because the girl my friend and i got it from gave it to us on credit and she wouldn't give him any at all because she didn't like him.

so he followed us around, pouting. pulled a knife on my one friend.

according to witnesses i appeared to be trying to recede into a bed/myself and looked incredibly uncomfortable.
Practice mindfulness and observe your thoughts, feelings, actions and motivations with brutal honesty. Do the same with all your significant memories. Pick up on every little intricacy of your internal processes. Don't let yourself deceive yourself. Also try to stop deceiving others so much if that's something you do. I would suggest sobriety as that has been my path and it works, using psychedelics also works for some. Very regular use of alcohol and other non-psychedelic drugs will probably hinder you. A 'spiritual' basis for life is also pretty essential for feeling that connection to others. Doesn't need to be a belief in a literal god or anything, just an understanding of how powerless you are, and ideally some respect for transcendental truth as a concept.
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Dec 15, 2016,
I know this is probably a joke thread but I started by deconstructing as many of my beliefs as possible, reading other people who have done it much better than me. It's a constant learning process and you can't do loads with it, but it can help you mature as a person.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
So far LSD has had the most profound affect on my psyche in terms of looking into how I want to live my life, hedonistic nihilism in that everyone should do their best to have a good time and do their best to make sure everyone else is also having a good time. Basically the Bill and Ted be excellent to one another philosophy.

MDMA made me realise the potential for full appreciation of ones self and others while not feeling the need to be dependant on attention or validation from others,

Watching Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey was not far from being a psychedelic experience as it brought forth feelings I can remember from my trip, concepts such as oneness with the universe, the tree of life, the beauty behind the unknown. The fragility of life. The miracle of chance. The temporary nature of time.

Meditation is something I need to delve into more deeply. Listening to Sam Harris is always fulfilling.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
... eyes on the inside ...

... three third chords ...
I'm far too sensitive for the pit. Why am I even here?
"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect." -some dude
Quote by Nero Galon
So far LSD has had the most profound affect on my psyche in terms of looking into how I want to live my life, hedonistic nihilism in that everyone should do their best to have a good time and do their best to make sure everyone else is also having a good time. Basically the Bill and Ted be excellent to one another philosophy.

MDMA made me realise the potential for full appreciation of ones self and others while not feeling the need to be dependant on attention or validation from others,

Watching Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey was not far from being a psychedelic experience as it brought forth feelings I can remember from my trip, concepts such as oneness with the universe, the tree of life, the beauty behind the unknown. The fragility of life. The miracle of chance. The temporary nature of time.

Meditation is something I need to delve into more deeply. Listening to Sam Harris is always fulfilling.
i like all of these things. sam harris, cosmos, LSD, meditation

i feel like Yoga is definitely a big one too, which i am starting to invest more in

i feel like MDMA is something which gave me insight, then took it away begrudgingly. LSD however seems to have changed my life forever, and has taught me to live more like a dog. i gained a certain 'vibe sensor' after certain experiences with acid which i think i will never lose, and I have still never taken more than 100ug. the potential is mad
Quote by laid-to-waste
i gained a certain 'vibe sensor'

How do you perceive this? I've gained a vibe sensor since taking too many psychedelics, it can be quite disturbing though.

Also check out Jordan Peterson's 'Personality and its Transformations' lectures on youtube. I'm finding them very useful at the moment. It's a bit of an unfair comparison, but I find him to be possessed of a greater level of genius than Harris as far as the internet psychology/spiritual people go.
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Dec 18, 2016,
Quote by korinaflyingv
How do you perceive this? I've gained a vibe sensor since taking too many psychedelics, it can be quite disturbing though.

Also check out Jordan Peterson's 'Personality and its Transformations' lectures on youtube.

well it's really hard to put into words. the best way of describing it is i've developed a kind of appreciation for genuine human interaction and connection, and i know how to find it easier now. things are 'vibesy'.. like, in terms of interacting with people and animals, i feel more. everyone just wants connection, and everyone feels alone on some level, and everyone has a lot of baggage, and when you interact someone new it's like you're entering their world, and opening yours at the same time. even that doesn't really describe what it's changed for me though.. it's as close as i'll get for now. how do you perceive it? and ye i will do

edit: also i saw your edit&he sounds pretty interesting & ive been wanting to find someone new of that description so ty
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Dec 18, 2016,
Quote by laid-to-waste
well it's really hard to put into words. the best way of describing it is i've developed a kind of appreciation for genuine human interaction and connection, and i know how to find it easier now. things are 'vibesy'.. like, in terms of interacting with people and animals, i feel more. everyone just wants connection, and everyone feels alone on some level, and everyone has a lot of baggage. even that doesn't really describe what it's changed for me though.. it's as close as i'll get for now. how do you perceive it? and ye i will do

edit: also i saw your edit&he sounds pretty interesting & ive been wanting to find someone new of that description so ty

Cool. I've definitely gained that appreciation for genuine connection but unfortunately due to my insecurities my awareness of it actually hinders the connection. It makes me feel naked when I talk to people, which is great when I'm comfortable but not when I'm not. I tend to get in a negative loop where I perceive the vibes as bad due to my anxiety, which makes the vibes actually bad etc. It doesn't help for me that it's developed along with psychosis. So sometimes I get vibes off people, but sometimes I hear their voice as well, which is pretty fucked up. So I hear their actual words, but on the top there is "what they actually mean" (usually not very nice) which seems more real than what's happening in the physical world. The longer I spend without drugs and with anti-psychotic medication, the more it's becoming a positive thing. The world is still super vibey but the voices are less frequent and powerful, and I interpret it more positively. I think the main problem for me is that I really do have a fucking hell of a lot of baggage and I'm worried people will judge me for it. But I'm coming to terms with my past more now.
Page 1 of 2