Page 1 of 2
http://www.ibtimes.com/super-mario-run-release-date-price-when-how-buy-nintendo-game-ios-2460555

so, Pokemon Go was a HUGE deal, and even some of you dorks were playing it...
Who's going to get into the Super Mario Run game fad?
Better question: Will it be as game changing as Pokemon Go?
I'm just kinda disappointed that it's not completely free though...

lol i still can't believe this is on the major news headlines today...

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

don't have an iphone don't care

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Looks kinda boring tbh, but I'm hardly a mobile gamer.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I'll probably buy it
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Well the difference is Super Mario Run actually looks like its somewhat of a game, compared to pokemon go which was made for tumblrinas and twatters so they can reshare "OMG I caught a pikachu SO cute !!!!1!!" to their legions of 10 followers.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
tbh this is how people should play the original super mario anyway. hold the right button down, only thing you can do it press the run button or jump. i think there's only one level that i couldn't beat that way and now i'm going to have to try it all over again
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by institutions
Nintendo sucks, no thanks.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Baby Joel
tbh this is how people should play the original super mario anyway. hold the right button down, only thing you can do it press the run button or jump. i think there's only one level that i couldn't beat that way and now i'm going to have to try it all over again
turns out it was level 1-2 lol. i can't quite figure out how to get underneath the block tunnel with the koopa at the end, and jumping out of the way just in time to get not killed by the koopa
i guess if i went into the level as big mario i could break the blocks. but that would require me having to figure out how to get a mushroom in the first level while only moving right
it's fun trying it again though
Mario 64 makes it even crazier with only half 'A' presses to complete levels

Admirable dedication.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well the difference is Super Mario Run actually looks like its somewhat of a game, compared to pokemon go which was made for tumblrinas and twatters so they can reshare "OMG I caught a pikachu SO cute !!!!1!!" to their legions of 10 followers.

Epic post I got a good belly laugh from it!

Legions of 10 followers indeed!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

i still haven't gotten over being 8 years old and having some kid at my school go into my backpack and switch copies of Mario Bros DX for GBC.

i had unlocked the boo races on mine and i was never able to unlock it again on the copy the mystery thiefswapper left for me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I've been playing my Gameboy Advance sp lately
Decent battery life
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i just got my Spongebob GBA SP back from my cousin.

gotta beat Earthbound on my Wii U so i can try this bootleg/unofficial English translation for Mother 3 i bought over the summer.
Quote by ElMaco

Admirable dedication.

why
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i just got my Spongebob GBA SP back from my cousin.

gotta beat Earthbound on my Wii U so i can try this bootleg/unofficial English translation for Mother 3 i bought over the summer.
if it's just a cartridge port of the rom i played for mother 3, it's really good. one of the coolest gaming experiences imo
Quote by Baby Joel
if it's just a cartridge port of the rom i played for mother 3, it's really good. one of the coolest gaming experiences imo
yeah that's what it is.

this small retro game store near me sells all kinds of modded games and roms put on cartridges.

i feel like it might be not exactly legal, but hey if Ninty isn't going to put out an official version for me to throw money at...
nintendo has had a long time to go after it and they haven't. i know literally nothing about it but it wouldn't surprise me if there's a whole slew of weird copyright stuff that prevent them from easily making an english port, and therefore hard to take an illegal copy to court idk

it's a blast though

mr saturn <3
i largely blame the lack of an english translation on Reggie because of his stupid comments about having met every single western Earthbound/Mother fan and insisting there aren't that many.

i actually finally got back to Earthbound the other day and did Dungeon Man. about halfway through the game i think.

i should actually beat it before i have to leave for NC after Christmas. i can start Mother 3 on the drive down.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
yeah that's what it is.

this small retro game store near me sells all kinds of modded games and roms put on cartridges.

i feel like it might be not exactly legal, but hey if Ninty isn't going to put out an official version for me to throw money at...

Hey its not legal but that hasn't stopped people before TBH
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Hey its not legal but that hasn't stopped people before TBH
i just meant in terms of selling it as a small independent retailer. any legal action (however unlikely) would probably put them out of business.

people have been selling the same shit online for years tho, so i'm pretty sure Ninty doesn't give a shit at its core.

if their legal team got a whiff tho.

i feel similarly about some of their games that only had a limited production run and now go for $80+ used.

i'd hardly consider it stealing if you download a rom for one of those games since they provide no legit way to buy a new copy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i just meant in terms of selling it as a small independent retailer. any legal action (however unlikely) would probably put them out of business.

people have been selling the same shit online for years tho, so i'm pretty sure Ninty doesn't give a shit at its core.

if their legal team got a whiff tho.

i feel similarly about some of their games that only had a limited production run and now go for $80+ used.

i'd hardly consider it stealing if you download a rom for one of those games since they provide no legit way to buy a new copy.

It's still illegal to sell them. Even if you modded the game, you're still reselling Nintendo IPA and using their sprites etc... that they designed. They still own it and it doesn't matter how old the title is. As much as Nintendo probably wouldn't chase these guys I'm just pointing out that its not illegal. Same thing goes for those ROM and mod shops in SEA as well etc...

I don't have any problems with it either but you pondered the legality of it and I gave my take
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It's still illegal to sell them. Even if you modded the game, you're still reselling Nintendo IPA and using their sprites etc... that they designed. They still own it and it doesn't matter how old the title is. As much as Nintendo probably wouldn't chase these guys I'm just pointing out that its not illegal. Same thing goes for those ROM and mod shops in SEA as well etc...

I don't have any problems with it either but you pondered the legality of it and I gave my take
i think we're in agreement here. did you think we disagreed?

i was just giving my own ethical gray area justification for it. obviously the legality of it all is pretty black and white.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i think we're in agreement here. did you think we disagreed?

i was just giving my own ethical gray area justification for it. obviously the legality of it all is pretty black and white.

No I never thought we disagreed on the moral part of it but the legality part was confusing cause you said:

'i feel like it might be not exactly legal, but hey if Ninty isn't going to put out an official version for me to throw money at...'

So I kind of thought you weren't sure. I was moreso clarifying compared to disagreeing.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
alright then, now we move on to the usual "ill fite u" shitposting.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
alright then, now we move on to the usual "ill fite u" shitposting.

*insert passive aggressive insult here*
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
*insert passive aggressive insult here*
fggt fggt fggt, CANADIAN CUCK, something fggt, nu-male
Quote by jakesmellspoo
fggt fggt fggt, CANADIAN CUCK, something fggt, nu-male

Ugh, that word needs to die. Like cuck isn't even funny and you aren't funny and ur real mature using fggt. Is that supposed to be an insult or something? What is this? 9th grade?

God, grow up and jerk off to anime girls like the rest of us.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I'm stuck on 4-1

It's tough lol
Quote by Bill43

I only played the free portion and it seemed pretty decent. Might buy the full version at some point. Also, I get that $10 is steep for a mobile game but fuck all the people saying the whole game should've been free.
Quote by drdoom8793
I only played the free portion and it seemed pretty decent. Might buy the full version at some point. Also, I get that $10 is steep for a mobile game but fuck all the people saying the whole game should've been free.

After playing the first few free levels, I can understand the price point. It is a very well produced game. Maybe they'll do a special price drop in the future...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

People spend hundreds... even thousands on mobile games.
Quote by Bill43

yeah iwas talking to my brother in law last night and he just got his first smartphone (lol) and so now he's downloading games and he's getting real pissed that stuff is pay to play, content locked, etc. kinda funny how entitled the average person is in thinking they deserve free games

i am absolutely one of those people fwiw
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i still haven't gotten over being 8 years old and having some kid at my school go into my backpack and switch copies of Mario Bros DX for GBC.

i had unlocked the boo races on mine and i was never able to unlock it again on the copy the mystery thiefswapper left for me.

Actually you just fell into the Berenstain Bears universe, your other cartridge where you had that unlocked is still in your original Berenstein Bears one.
You know, in case that's any consolation.
super flappy Mario bird
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by ElMaco

Admirable dedication.

That's pretty intense. I've always found interesting how people were able to figure out details like that in games.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by ElMaco

Admirable dedication.

I am absolutely astonished by how lame this is
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by FrogstarWorldA
Actually you just fell into the Berenstain Bears universe, your other cartridge where you had that unlocked is still in your original Berenstein Bears one.
You know, in case that's any consolation.
i blame that asshole Too Tall.
Quote by Dreadnought
I am absolutely astonished by how lame this is

yeah holy shit get laid
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Page 1 of 2