Okay so I'm looking for the perfect pick, I know there's actually no PERFECT pick, but one that you use for everything or multiples you use. Right now I use the JP Jazz III (original black ones), Ultex standard 1.0, Tortex .88 (greens) for electric, and Nylon .88s (lightish grays) for acoustic. I have tried TONS of picks and that's what I've narrowed down too, although I go between liking different ones. So what's your pick and also what brand and gauge of string do you use with your perfect pick(s)?
nickel wound and tortoise.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Have gone through dozens of different picks over the years and none of them have left me entirely satisfied. Currently using 1.5mm Gravity Strikers and they suit me pretty well for electric so far, not so much for acoustic.

On electric I use D'Addario 11-49. I wouldn't say they're my favourite as such, but Ernie Ball doesn't work for me - they die on me very quickly - and I don't get the extra money's worth out of Elixir. When I use up my remaining sets of D'Addario standard, I might go back to NYXL which I was on for a while before I briefly dabbled in gauges they didn't produce. Acoustic I've only had an acoustic again after about one and a half years for the last 30 hours or so, so we'll see how that develops.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I use Jazz III XLs and elixir nanowebs in various gauges for electric guitar, Dunlop big stubby 3mm and Optima chrome 45-100 flatwounds for bass, Tortex .60 and elixir polyweb 12-53 for acoustic guitar, dunlop USA nylon .60 for mandolin but haven't really settled on a particular brand/set of strings for mandolin. Don't change the strings on it often enough to remember what they are either lol.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp