0 0%
Gator Grip
1 5%
Nylon
5 25%
Acrylic
0 0%
Voters: 20.
Ultex, Tortex, Delrin 500, Gator Grip, Nylon, Acrylic even? What's your favorite?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
now that that is over with. i say carbon fiber.

carbon fiber jazz iii's to be exact.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I don't have a true favorite, but if I did, it wouldn't be any of those.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
i tend to use nylon picks but not exclusively so I dunno can't say I've tried every material either. no true fav
you forgot a few on the list.

-Bone
-Teeth
-finger nails
-other peoples finger nails

camon man, lets get serious about this.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '95 Fender MIM Strat
Helix Rack, Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+
i like the gator grips

i don't drop them as much and instead of serrating they wear in a more even fashion which means i don't have to dump them after one playing session
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've recently come to like stainless steel picks
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Each is different than the other. It's like asking "what color?". The answer won't mean much. You need to figure out your own preference.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
i'm a boring tortex guy.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
8Len8 I was curious about what other people like and what's popular and what's your favorite for whatever reason, but ya I know I just find all picks so interesting
Quote by Cathbard
I've recently come to like stainless steel picks

I was wondering how those sound and what they feel like, maybe I should try one
Quote by DirtFarmer
you forgot a few on the list.

-Bone
-Teeth
-finger nails
-other peoples finger nails

camon man, lets get serious about this.

Dang it I should've known
Quote by trashedlostfdup
now that that is over with. i say carbon fiber.

carbon fiber jazz iii's to be exact.

Those are swweeeeet
I've been using green .88mm Tortex for decades I recently tried the Ultex and like them as well.

OP should have let us pick more than one choice.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

My Arkansas pick is some kind of steel.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Evilnine
I've been using green .88mm Tortex for decades I recently tried the Ultex and like them as well.

OP should have let us pick more than one choice.

Sorry guys, didn't see that, kinda new to this whole thing
My wife went on ebay and got me a guitar pick made of brass with the Starfleet logo stamped on it. I love it, but I stick to nylon... preferably with a grip so it doesn't fly away from my finger tips.
I've been using Nylon .88 for... um... 15 years. I think. I've fiddled around with thickness here and there, but mostly have stuck with .88. I do have other kinds of picks just to pick up and play around with for a change of feel. But, I went with Nylons because I liked the grip on them, I like the feel of them, and I don't wear them out. Not saying that will be the case for anyone else. I was cracking and chewing up picks left and right until I started using the Nylon picks. Didn't help that when I started playing the nearest music store was an hour away... so, picks were a precious commodity.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
Quote by Nerdbiscuit
I was wondering how those sound and what they feel like, maybe I should try one
Then buy some and try them. I just ordered 10 of them off ebay for a buck. What have you got to lose?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification