Hello everyone
As the title says, I'm buying a new processor and have somehow narrowed it down to these two, within my budget.
Since I live in a galaxy far, far away I can't try them by myself, will be ordering online. I like the extra features that Digitech has (looper, PC connectivity) and it is several year younger then V-amp, but V-amp is seen as a Line 6 copy, and allegedly sounds really good.
I know this is a highly subjective matter, but for those that have tried these two, which one do you think has better modeling?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by EmiAnemi at Dec 15, 2016,
Digitech is better in my opinion. never really heard anyone accuse the behringer of actually sounding good. if want Line6 then see if a used POD is available and go that route.
Out of those, the RP360.

Out of the ones I typically suggest, save some money and find a USED Zoom G3X if you can, new will still be in your price range methinks. Or, try to find a USED POD HD500 if you can.
Quote by Will Lane

Out of the ones I typically suggest, save some money and find a USED Zoom G3X if you can, new will still be in your price range methinks.

Yeah, since I live in a galaxy far, far away, used isn't an option. G3X is out of the price range, but G3 is right on the border, and it's basically the same thing without the expression pedal. However, I was never satisfied with anything Zoom, so I didn't even really consider it. I could be completely wrong about this one, though.
Quote by EmiAnemi
Ordered G5, so case closed
My G3 came with firmware v1, which only allows 3 effects at the same time. But you can update the firmware for free, which allowed me 6 effects at the same time. Check your G5 when you get it and update the firmware if you need to.
Quote by Will Lane
Check your G5 when you get it and update the firmware if you need to.

Yup, already explored this But G5 comes with 9 effects from the start, later firmware updates just added some more effects. I'll make sure to check it.