Page 1 of 2
What do you do when you have the money, the car, the guitars, the house? What next? I pretty much buy something to make me happy & then literally a day or two later I am sick of it.
lol another negative thread

Life sucks, you have nothing and you're unhappy because you're not rich. Then you get rich, have every material thing, but you're unhappy because the rest of your life isn't as amazingly grandeur .

Really nothing you can do but just enjoy life for what it's worth and pay more attention to the simpler things in life, family, keeping in touch with friends, trying to getting laid, learning something new everyday like an instrument AKA developing a passion...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by NewDayHappy
What do you do when you have the money, the car, the guitars, the house? What next? I pretty much buy something to make me happy & then literally a day or two later I am sick of it.
dude, cook some meat over the BBQ or in the frying pan enjoy the smell dedicate it to yourself or similiar. Enjoy some good tabacco, or something simple and mind altering, you don't have to become addicted. Find pleasure in the simple things. Get a dog. Lose yourself. Loose something. Find out what's really bothering you in one word and fix that
Learn to cook good food so you can be like "Damn that food was awesome and I made that I'm awesome" every day for the rest of your life.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Start a cult that meets on your property and find joy in power over the minds of others.
how about you stop being a little bitch??

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
how about you stop being a little bitch??

I think you're right, I think I need to stop being a pussy.
Then you're not spending on the right things.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Read a few books, chill the fuck out and ascend from your petty, consumerist life.

Go and smoke a spliff by a river or something!
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
What you really need is a new amp.

Seriously. You have nice guitars, but your amps are very meh.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
pwn nubs in csgo
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
NewDayHappy
Quote by NewDayHappy

1) Slumps happen - ride it out.
2) Buying things to be happy is a fool's errand - as you mention, the novelty wears off very quickly.
3) Travel somewhere - not a resort, but an actual trip to a foreign country and live some experiences. If you haven't done that yet, I highly recommend it. It sounds to me like you need to shake up your life experiences.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Contribute something to the world instead of acting strictly in self interest.

u wot m8
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Stop whining about your depression in the Pit like we are going to offer some true life altering advice and then you will have an epiphany.

Go jack off you'll feel better, better yet take some of that money and pay someone to give you a hand job.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

you may tell yourself
this is not my beautiful house

and you may tell yourself
this is not my beautiful wife
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Evilnine
Stop whining about your depression in the Pit like we are going to offer some true life altering advice and then you will have an epiphany.

but then half the pit wouldn't post
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
same as it ever was
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
two chicks at the same time

Three chicks is way better!!!

I only ever got to experience it once, didn't have to pay for it either. But I feel like a better man from it. I could die happy now.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '95 Fender MIM Strat
Helix Rack, Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+
Get a motorcycle
Ride said motorcycle
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Read more, meditate, exercise, spend more time in nature and outdoors
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Baby Joel
you may tell yourself
this is not my beautiful house

and you may tell yourself
this is not my beautiful wife
nice
Quote by jakesmellspoo
same as it ever was
nice
Quote by FrogstarWorldA
There is water at the bottom of the ocean.
nice

seems like a good time to bring this back

anyway i love attaining material possessions they help me cope with my atrocious mental health
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by aig91
Purchase hookers and blow
Just to be clear:

Should he buy a hooker and blow them/on them;

OR

buy a hooker and get blown by them;

OR

buy a hooker AND buy cocaine;

OR

all of the above?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Just to be clear:

Should he buy a hooker and blow them/on them;

OR

buy a hooker and get blown by them;

OR

buy a hooker AND buy cocaine;

OR

all of the above?

Yes
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I covered this in another thread somewhere but I can't remember where it was. Good luck.
"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect." -some dude
Page 1 of 2
Recommended threads
LP Copy
jamesdolecek
Last post:
by dspellman
kill you
Burgery
Last post:
by TobusRex