The sponsor of this UG IQ Contest is D'addario, and here's what they've got in store for you this time:

The grand prize includes

5 packs of NYXL1046 + Pedalboard Kit Eclipse Tuner + NS Micro Headstock Tuner + American Stage 15’ Instrument Cable + American Stage 15’ Kill Switch Instrument Cable

2nd - 5th places get a pack of Nickel Bronze NB1253 and D'addario T-shirt each

The contest starts on December 18th and will last till December 31st, 11:59 pm EST

You can find out more about the UG IQ Contests here
I've been around since 2008. And have submitted 2,590 tabs, as well as 10 Guitar reviews. So why am I still considered as a "newbie". The last I chequed, prior to all the "changes", I was a "UG Senior Member". Then things changed. And now I am back to being a "newbie"..... Please help me to understand this. God Bless, and Merry Christmas! Love and Respect, Kurt1964.

P.S. I am RARELY in the Forums, would this have something to do with it? Or should I be responding somewhere else? Despite that I have been around for such a long time, I really have no idea as to how "Forums" work. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
Last edited by Kurt1964 at Dec 24, 2016,
Kurt1964

There is a blurb about every forum to help redirect questions. This is, again, not the right forum, much less the correct topic.

As prompted the previous time you asked, you can update any information in the Forum Profile under the Signature tab. Said info can be found in the New Member FAQ: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=35&announcementid=185

Incidentally, the "UG Newbie" user title has been there this entire year since before the forums changed
I've been around since 2008. And have submitted 2,590 tabs, as well as 10 Guitar reviews. So why am I still considered as a "newbie". The last I chequed, prior to all the "changes", I was a "UG Senior Member". Then things changed. And now I am back to being a "newbie"..... Please help me to understand this. God Bless, and Merry Christmas! Love and Respect, Kurt1964.

P.S. I am RARELY in the Forums, would this have something to do with it? Or should I be responding somewhere else? Despite that I have been around for such a long time, I really have no idea as to how "Forums" work. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Kurt1964

Unfortunately, Kurt, NeoMvsEu is right on both accounts: 1) we're in the wrong thread and 2) you can change UG Newbie to Best UG Contributor or anything you want to by putting in a Custom User Title in the Signature portion of the Forum Profile. We can all see by your huge UG IQ that you're the man!

Merry, Merry!
Last edited by mikek401 at Dec 28, 2016,
mikek401Thank you for responding, but I really have no idea as to what "Custom User Title in the Signature portion of the Forum Profile" means. As I said earlier, I am seldom, if ever in the Forums. But I would very muck like my "status" changed to more accurately describe my standings here on UG. Thank you. Any help, as to walk me through the process, would be great. Peace, Kurt1964
How can I see the results of the one that's just been? I was third place on the 30th and didn't get a chance to check.
Much appreciated, UG and D'Addario!

I could stand to gain some weight or height to fit the t-shirt (or shrink the tee), but it's quite elegant nevertheless ^^