Page 1 of 2
To mirror a lyle thread

If you're in your late teens or an adult chances are you've been asked what you want for Christmas by friends or loved ones instead of just getting surprises.

So what do you know you're getting for christmas this year?

I know for a fact I'm getting a shirt and t-shirt from my mum because I tried them on before she bought them, same for my brother and his trainers.
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Probably oven mitts

I know because my family is doing a secret santa thing and I had to make a list and the list was basically just "oven mitts"
I hope you get your oven mitts slash
- Frank Castle
Thank you. I hope you're getting the shirt you're definitely getting

edit: I asked for oven mitts because I currently don't have any and was just using dish towels instead, but my oven is tiny and I keep burning the backs of my hands
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Dec 16, 2016,
I tend to ask to grab a meal together. If not, a cheap book or something.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal

"What do you want for Christmas, Callum?"

"Your presence"
I would like to clarify I only really do that with my parents and close friends
ha-haaa
I'm not certain about anything but I'm 99.9% sure I'm getting Dishonored 2, Booze and Sweets/chocolate. Bound to get some christmas cards as well from various relatives.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Banjocal

I'll take you to nandos Banj
- Frank Castle
I can't drive :<

legally
ha-haaa
Nope, because I can't really think of anything that I want, except the sweet release of death.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Usually I have a pretty good clue what I'm getting, but this year I don't.

Only thing I know for sure is Titanfall 2 because, instead of letting her get me whatever like I usually do, I asked my grandma to get it and she has yet to not get something I asked her to. She was also asking so she'll know what to get for Black Friday, so the likelihood is pretty high.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 16, 2016,
a jumper

i know because i've seen it
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Santa probably would give you herpes or hepatitis since be gets his yule log jingle bells deep in the naughty list
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
My mom is getting me Hardwired... To Self Destruct because she understands me. I've straight up told everyone else who normally gets me something that I just want Amazon gift cards. I'm going to combine them and buy either a PS4 or a Squire Bass VI.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
My mom is getting me Hardwired... To Self Destruct because she understands me. I've straight up told everyone else who normally gets me something that I just want Amazon gift cards. I'm going to combine them and buy either a PS4 or a Squire Bass VI.

I would love a Squire Bass VI, thank you for reminding me I need to buy one
Quote by Pastafarian96
I would love a Squire Bass VI, thank you for reminding me I need to buy one

np my dude.

I think it would make my shit so much more versatile.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A new jacket (or whatever you'd call a zip-up hoodie) but other than that idk. Didn't ask for anything.

Jacket wasn't going to be a present, it was originally just a "here you go" but I was like "ay why don't you just wrap it and give it to me in a week and a half."
I've been using the same Pink Floyd jacket since like 2008-2009. New one is just plain black, so that's nice.
A Digitech JamMan Stereo Looper
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

A bottle of Jack Daniels and some sort of bodyspray/aftershave set is pretty much guaranteed as it's been gifted to me every Christmas for about five years now. Other than that I have no idea
Quote by teegman
Oven mitts know no bounds in versatility. They're great. If only pianists were mandated to wear them.

You're thinking small, you should have asked for a bigger oven.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
A new 1080p monitor

I know cause Santa doesn't exist and I'm buying it for myself
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i overheard my mom talking to a car dealership, so there's a chance she's buying me a used car.

i mean if she is, i really appreciate it, but i think it's way too much. especially with where i am right now. i feel like i really don't deserve anything, especially a car.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i overheard my mom talking to a car dealership, so there's a chance she's buying me a used car.

i mean if she is, i really appreciate it, but i think it's way too much. especially with where i am right now. i feel like i really don't deserve anything, especially a car.

Don't worry its just gonna be a 1994 Geo Metro.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Don't worry its just gonna be a 1994 Geo Metro.
still too much.

i'd prefer something in this tier:

i feel i might deserve that.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

My wife drove our new car to Colorado a couple months ago and picked up a screw in one tire on the way, she filled it up at gas stations on the way instead of swapping on the spare because it was a slow leak. I asked my dad to patch it for her while she was there since no one else I know in CO is savvy to that sort of thing and he said he'd just replace the tires. So he bought $800 worth of tires for us.

I mean it's great and I appreciate it but it wasn't really necessary, oh and yesterday he asked what gift cards we want for christmas. Erm, none, you bought us tires.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by jakesmellspoo
still too much.

i'd prefer something in this tier:

i feel i might deserve that.

That's Fisher Price dude. That's like, top tier.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That's Fisher Price dude. That's like, top tier.
the earlier model was much better.

it had headlights that looked like eyes.

my mom probably sold it when we moved for $2 and change with all my OG Power Rangers toys.
Disappointment.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Pretty sure I'm getting one of those mousepads big enough to fit the keyboard on and still have tons of room for 360 no-scoping them n00bs. My sister had me send her a list of stuff I would want and the other day she was asking me what size mousepad since the link I sent her has options for Large, XL, Extended, XXL, and XXXL. I told her either the Large or the Extended, then she made me pick so I said Extended. My whole desk from the monitors forward is going to be mousepad
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Dec 16, 2016,
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Disappointment.

I'm hoping for lots of booze so I can forget how shitty this year was. Hopefully enough to hold me off until New Years Eve.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2